i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good s*** man the f***ing social/drinking scene here is unreal even tho youd prob hate me for being a frat boy

har.

Not to brag or anything because U of I is definitely a better school, but you dont even know the drinking scene that takes place in Carbondale. If you want to learn s*** go to champaign, but if you want to get smashed 5 nights a week and barely function is a member of society then you belong at SIU. Either that or you had a 1.6 GPA in HS and couldn't get in anywhere else.

note- King Cobra has been officially renamed King Cutler. Tonight I had 5 of them and puked after the 5th, they are a force to be reckoned with.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 4, 2009 -> 03:37 AM)
har.

Not to brag or anything because U of I is definitely a better school, but you dont even know the drinking scene that takes place in Carbondale. If you want to learn s*** go to champaign, but if you want to get smashed 5 nights a week and barely function is a member of society then you belong at SIU. Either that or you had a 1.6 GPA in HS and couldn't get in anywhere else.

note- King Cobra has been officially renamed King Cutler. Tonight I had 5 of them and puked after the 5th, they are a force to be reckoned with.

according to this class i had to take here at ISU alcohol 101 basically for getting caught drinking in the dorms...ISU has the highest numbers in the state for drinking... more then SIU and EIU id get the numbers for you but im too drunk to go get the sheet or care really

The great thing about Tucker Death Mix is that you're so f***ed up but the damn Red Bull keeps you up all night. The night was amazing until bed-time.

Sometime after 6, I go to bed.

Soon after, I'm hugging the toilet.

Soon after, it's 10 something and I have people barging into my room to go eat breakfast.

I attend said breakfast, still amazingly hammered.

I proceed to pay for everyone's food.

I do not remember said breakfast.

Somehow, in the midst of all this, I imagine I attempted to drunkedly set my alarm and somehow my clock ended up 3 hours and 2 minutes ahead of real time. I went on to take a nap at 1 PM, after breakfast, still drunk, and woke up at 4 something, though my alarm said it was 7 something. What a night/day/afternoon.

I now sit here, typing this out, with my stomach absolutely turned upside down, and my heart beating extremely irregularly. Tucker Death Mix...amazing and horrible at the same time.

I challenge all who come before me to a drink off of epic porportions. bring yr epic level gear because of a level 30 rogue now and i'll sneak up on you with m ambush + mount so we can do battle. ambush doesa 300% damage btw.

i havent beeen this f***ed up in a long time but wow is the s***. you all should play. wtf am i talking about. f*** you.

yr quite a quiet domino bury me now.

OK so in the dorm next to our designated drinking/smoking room there lives a girl who is way into role-playing. It's cool, thats her deal and nobody really gives her any s*** for it (even if she does wear a tail around). But she doesn't appreciate our noise levels at 5 am and has made it clear she would appreciate it if we stopped being so loud. Naturally we refuse to make any concessions.

Were all Left 4 Dead aficionados so when she comes in to yell at us we've started yelling "you've startled the witch!" to whoever answers the door. Apparently yesterday after repeatedly making no effort to curb to her demands she broke down and screaming at everyone. This provoked a typical drunk male response of banter and ridicule. After she left, still in a bit of a huff over our shenanigans, we destroyed all objects which came before our path on the walk out for smoke breaks.

There is nothing left of our dorm, we have severed all friendly communications with our neighbors and annihilated our living space. We have created a scale replica of Prypiat in 1990.

Edited by DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 5, 2009 -> 12:24 PM)
OK so in the dorm next to our designated drinking/smoking room there lives a girl who is way into role-playing. It's cool, thats her deal and nobody really gives her any s*** for it (even if she does wear a tail around). But she doesn't appreciate our noise levels at 5 am and has made it clear she would appreciate it if we stopped being so loud. Naturally we refuse to make any concessions.

Were all Left 4 Dead aficionados so when she comes in to yell at us we've started yelling "you've startled the witch!" to whoever answers the door. Apparently yesterday after repeatedly making no effort to curb to her demands she broke down and screaming at everyone. This provoked a typical drunk male response of banter and ridicule. After she left, still in a bit of a huff over our shenanigans, we destroyed all objects which came before our path on the walk out for smoke breaks.

There is nothing left of our dorm, we have severed all friendly communications with our neighbors and annihilated our living space. We have created a scale replica of Prypiat in 1990.

Back when I was in Schneider, the head RA of all of the dorms was some douche named Chuck, and if you screwed up, you NEVER wanted to speak to Chuck. My best friend got busted with beer(because my girlfriend at the time was too f-in loud) and he had to speak to Chuck, and it was not pleasant.

Hopefully Chuck is long gone, because I suspect little Ms D&D/Vampire/Warcraft will not let this slide, and Chucks "punishments"are pretty annoying.

That's where only living in a three story building in Thompson Point has its perks. Our RA's are past the point of caring about anything and were the only building in TP without a head RA. This morning I apologized a little bit because she's usually pretty nice to us, but I cant account for my behavior when I'm hammered and I'm not willing to make any promises.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 5, 2009 -> 12:33 PM)
That's where only living in a three story building in Thompson Point has its perks. Our RA's are past the point of caring about anything and were the only building in TP without a head RA. This morning I apologized a little bit because she's usually pretty nice to us, but I cant account for my behavior when I'm hammered and I'm not willing to make any promises.

Im not talking about any RA, Chuck was in charge of ALL dorms, TP and the Towers/University Park. If it gets escalated to him, you are talking soem serious annoying stuff to deal with.

But TP always had a "set aside from the rest" mentality to it, so you are fine unless your dice-roller was really really pissed last night

QUOTE (kev211 @ Apr 4, 2009 -> 03:44 AM)
according to this class i had to take here at ISU alcohol 101 basically for getting caught drinking in the dorms...ISU has the highest numbers in the state for drinking... more then SIU and EIU id get the numbers for you but im too drunk to go get the sheet or care really

Don't remember posting this. lol