i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 8, 2009 -> 11:36 AM)
So I woke up next to a girl I have no recollection of ever seeing like ever. And I'm still f***ing hammered and it's 10AM the next morning. I'm going to go rethink my life over.

I have to live vicariously through people with stories like that. I made some questionable choices in some of the girls I brought home on drunk college nights, but I always knew who they were when I woke up. It's embarrassing to admit, I know.

• 2 weeks later...

danman, it would depend on how these girls got sick and the consequences and after behavior of sickness. It doesn't sound like sickness with benefits, so pukedness isn't so funny afterall.

I think I like Ambien pretty well... feel like you're drunk, without the hangover in the morning. niteknnnnneknight.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 18, 2009 -> 01:00 AM)
danman, it would depend on how these girls got sick and the consequences and after behavior of sickness. It doesn't sound like sickness with benefits, so pukedness isn't so funny afterall.

I didn't say it was funny. It wasn't funny at all. I had to take one of them home. It was more ridiculous than funny.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 18, 2009 -> 01:00 AM)

I think I like Ambien pretty well... feel like you're drunk, without the hangover in the morning. niteknnnnneknight.

Stay up as long as you can on that stuff and then go walk around.

EDIT: For your safety, don't go to the kitchen.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 18, 2009 -> 11:10 PM)
Stay up as long as you can on that stuff and then go walk around.

EDIT: For your safety, don't go to the kitchen.

:lolhitting

I think I know what you mean. It causes me to post poop posts all over soxtalk. The short walk into bed was a little adventerous.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ May 19, 2009 -> 12:02 AM)
:lolhitting

I think I know what you mean. It causes me to post poop posts all over soxtalk. The short walk into bed was a little adventerous.

Try watching TV next time. Everyone will have three heads and six eyes. I sound like a f***ing junkie telling you this, but there is nothing wrong with slightly abusing what the doctor gives you, eh?

QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 19, 2009 -> 12:49 AM)
Try watching TV next time. Everyone will have three heads and six eyes. I sound like a f***ing junkie telling you this, but there is nothing wrong with slightly abusing what the doctor gives you, eh?

Sounds like the kind of fun you can have while robo-tripping (taking the extra strength of robitussin and trying to stay awake)

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ May 19, 2009 -> 01:00 AM)
Sounds like the kind of fun you can have while robo-tripping (taking the extra strength of robitussin and trying to stay awake)

I've never done that, but considering I am a diagnosed insomniac (contrary to the beliefs of people who don't know me, the dark circles around my eyes are not from a crack habit) and can stay up through any over the counter sleep aid, I just may have to give this a try...

QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 19, 2009 -> 01:05 AM)
I've never done that, but considering I am a diagnosed insomniac (contrary to the beliefs of people who don't know me, the dark circles around my eyes are not from a crack habit) and can stay up through any over the counter sleep aid, I just may have to give this a try...

Yea - I can relate to that.

But I'm not sure I want to robowhatever he said. :lol:

Can't drink more than a couple 'ti punch in a night, so on to the Sidewinder's Fang.

Lime, orange, and passionfruit, Coruba and aged Demerara rums. . . best one this side of Alameda Island.

Hey Tex, Jeff Berry is going to come take his book back if you don't start mixing up some yummy rum drinks!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 20, 2009 -> 01:50 AM)
Look at Big Jim hangin.. Would love to have a few beers with the "veteran". :)

"Veteran" is code for "old as dirt", isn't it? :P

Started the evening with my first love, beer. A gorgeous Wyerbacher Belgian style "Quad" that in and of itself justifies the existence of Pennsylvania.

Realizing that I didn't have any other chiled beers that could follow that opener, I moved on to Zaya neat, Martinique rhum 'ti punch, and then the Sidewinder. Currently it's a tossup between bed and a Cruzan Blackstrap corn 'N oil. I think rum is going to win by a nose.

I just hosted a well-attended charity (cancer research) beer tasting last Friday, and now feel sort of guilty soaking in so much rum when I'm supposed to be "da beer guy". :lolhitting

Viva la diversity!

Make your own Falernum because you can't find the stuff anywhere, and drink blackstrap corn 'n oils until the Velvet Hammer sets you down for the count.

That's probably what the Rosetta Stone is trying to tell us, if we could only get the stupid translation right.

:drink

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

"Veteran" is code for "old as dirt", isn't it? :P

Started the evening with my first love, beer. A gorgeous Wyerbacher Belgian style "Quad" that in and of itself justifies the existence of Pennsylvania.

Realizing that I didn't have any other chiled beers that could follow that opener, I moved on to Zaya neat, Martinique rhum 'ti punch, and then the Sidewinder. Currently it's a tossup between bed and a Cruzan Blackstrap corn 'N oil. I think rum is going to win by a nose.

I just hosted a well-attended charity (cancer research) beer tasting last Friday, and now feel sort of guilty soaking in so much rum when I'm supposed to be "da beer guy".

Viva la diversity!

I love you. :D