i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

The basic premise is that if you drink enough beer to get a "beer gut," and you flex your stomach, it is still actually hard, almost as if you have a 6-pack but instead have consumed too many 6-packs. So as a result, we would clench our stomachs and use each other as a punching bag, because we were drunk and it was fun.

And I am in a fraternity, so that's why it was relevant.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Nov 7, 2009 -> 03:19 PM)
Agreed

I had a wild-turkey and 151 combined shot, called the 252, this past weekend....after a whole s***load of shots....wow, it not only felt like burning, it "tasted like burning".

One of the most awful shots I've ever had.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 06:33 PM)
I had a wild-turkey and 151 combined shot, called the 252, this past weekend....after a whole s***load of shots....wow, it not only felt like burning, it "tasted like burning".

One of the most awful shots I've ever had.

Wild Turkey shot + Yukon Jack shot + Bacardi 151 shot + hint of cranberry juice + hint of grenadine + whipped cream on top

4.5 ounces of "Looks like fun" followed by 4.5 ounces of "what the f*** just happened to me?". Thankfully my body didn't know shots were bad for me at that point.

They know now.

After a heavy night of drinking our mostly mut asses off, (friend's 24th B-Day) I woke up yesterday (officially) with a cat on my crouch and a dog laying next to my face at my friend's crib and others friends in the next room (some also passed out, some weren't. My ass also hurts. Needless to say I was probably raped, then the animals had their way with me.

Ace = Used and abused. :( No wait.... :wub: :lol:

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 22, 2009 -> 02:36 AM)
After a heavy night of drinking our mostly mut asses off, (friend's 24th B-Day) I woke up yesterday (officially) with a cat on my crouch and a dog laying next to my face at my friend's crib and others friends in the next room (some also passed out, some weren't. My ass also hurts. Needless to say I was probably raped, then the animals had their way with me.

Ace = Used and abused. :( No wait.... :wub: :lol:

lol, that reminds me of the old joke...

If you went camping with someone and you woke up with your ass hurting, would you tell anyone?

[person answers no]

Wanna go camping?

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 01:28 AM)
Wow, I havent been this drunk in a while .Its kinda nice. Im eating hot fgos with relish and ketichip. and Fruit Gushers. MMMMMMMM. Oh, and I also mnad progress with a girl that everyone refers to as "nipples."

Final Four weekends are the best.

I'm not drunk, but boy is my roommate. It was his 21st tonight, so naturally, I went all out and spent a ton of money on him buying the worst, nastiest, or strongest drinks I could buy. Let's just say that I've never seen this kind of volume of vomit. The guy was a tank for a while but he didn't pace himself because he was being cocky and now he's paying for it horribly. He's a little guy and had 12 shots/mixed drinks and a pitcher of PBR. It was insane.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 11, 2009 -> 01:34 AM)
I'm not drunk, but boy is my roommate. It was his 21st tonight, so naturally, I went all out and spent a ton of money on him buying the worst, nastiest, or strongest drinks I could buy. Let's just say that I've never seen this kind of volume of vomit. The guy was a tank for a while but he didn't pace himself because he was being cocky and now he's paying for it horribly. He's a little guy and had 12 shots/mixed drinks and a pitcher of PBR. It was insane.

Hahahahaha de ja vu of my 23rd this year, cept add about 10 shots and the pitcher was I believe a Jager mixture (friends still don't tell me what the hell they put in that thing besides jager) Sad thing was.. we went to another bar, and then I throw up in the bathroom, then on the floor, almost got kicked out, friend put a pitcher in my face and I throw up basically an entire pitcher and a half. Worse part is, they took pictures of it (which I still haven't seen) and on my way out supposedly fall twice on the concrete (explains the cuts/scraps) then fell in my friend's grass. (and guess what... he has a dog so naturally you know what I fell into)