OMG

Bmr31

That was ugly. 104 mile per hour winds. The whole town got torn up. My buddy had a tree in his yard totally uprooted and thrown onto his house. No power, staying somewhere overnight with power..... :o

That was ugly.  104 mile per hour winds.  The whole town got torn up.  My buddy had a tree in his yard totally uprooted and thrown onto his house.  No power, staying somewhere overnight with power..... :o

Yikes. You need to get out to Vegas -- you'll be safe there! :headbang

Dude you have her name, shes very friendly and very accesible.  No need for my pimp services any longer........

LOL...I'd feel wrong about it if I was just doin it by myself. When you're there too, it gives me plausable deniability. ;)

First time I've ever heard that  :lol:

BMR, I hope everyone is alright where you are and that the damage was mainly superficial.

Well as far as i know, noone died here. When i was in my apartment i KNEW the winds were strong. I was in shock when i went around town though. IT was ugly............

Guest hotsoxchick1
First time I've ever heard that  :lol:

BMR, I hope everyone is alright where you are and that the damage was mainly superficial.

Well as far as i know, noone died here. When i was in my apartment i KNEW the winds were strong. I was in shock when i went around town though. IT was ugly............

well im glad your ok.... i was watching the news and they mentioned your town getting rocked and rolled........just think when you go to vegas the only thing you have to worry about rockin and rollin you is earth quakes ;) .. of course your on the good side of the fault line so youll end up being ocean front property .......... ;) :lol:

That was ugly.  104 mile per hour winds.  The whole town got torn up.  My buddy had a tree in his yard totally uprooted and thrown onto his house.  No power, staying somewhere overnight with power..... :o

Did Guido bust ass in your friend's yard towards the house :huh: ?