Anyone interested in joining...

Hey everyone, I'll be a commissioner of three fantasy basebal leagues this year, please let me know if any of you might be interested in joining any of these leagues:

These leagues are on yahoo!

SZBL (Strike Zone Baseball League), 4th season:

*20 teams

*25-man rosters

*simple head-to-head 5x5 scoring

*positions are: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, rf, cf, lf, util, sp, sp, sp, sp, sp, rp, rp, rp, rp, rp, rp, bn, bn, bn, bn, bn, dl, dl.

*Commish votes on trades.

*unlimited roster moves.

*will have about 16 returning managers or more, so space will be limited.

*Live Draft on Friday March 27th at 9:45pm central.

GSBL (Grand Slam Baseball League) 3rd season:

*The settings in the GSBL are all EXACTLY the same as the SZBL.

*Will have about 15 returning managers plus 2 new managers already signed up.

*Live draft is on tuesday, march 24th at 9:45pm central.

NEW LEAGUE:

FDBL (Future Dynasty Baseball League) 1st season.

*THIS WILL BE A KEEPER LEAGUE!

*All regular settings such as # of teams/rosters/scoring, etc will be the exact same as the SZBL/GSBL.

*Live draft will be on friday march 20th at 9:45pm central.

*About 12 managers from the SZBL/GSBL already expressed committment to joining, as well as two veteran recruits. I'm looking to fill this league up with 20 COMMITTED managers so that we can have the same 20 teams each year.

***Special Keeper league rules for FDBL***

***First year will have a normal draft.

***After the first season, each team select 8 keepers.

***Of each team's 8 keepers:

4 must be batters,

2 must be SP,

1 must be RP,

and the 8th player can be either SP or RP.

***Team names MUST also be similar to real-life baseball teams, with city-inspired names. Any city-inspired name you can think of, such as Springfield Isotopes, etc. Please no names that look like your aim s/n's or names that doesn't look creative at all. Any teams not having a city-inspired name will be asked to re-name their team or the commish will take action. Teams may also not change their team names in the middle of the season from a city-inspired name to something like "My Team Sucks", etc etc etc.

***Managers also cannot hide or make their email address private from the rest of the league, we must have open communication channels.

If anyone is interested in joining any of my leagues, please let me know. You can either reply to this thread with your first and last name, your email address, and which league(s) you're interested in joining.

If you're not comfortable with posting your real name in this thread, then just feel free to send me a PM, and remember to give me your first and last name, your email address, and which league you're interested in joining.

I look foward to seeing if any of you join my leagues, they're competitive as hell and I'm always looking to bring in better managers.

Edited by SouthsideDon48

Attention: the FDBL will be cancelled this season due to low interest. It will be attempted next season instead.

The GSBL currently has 15 players signed up, still has 5 open slots.

The SZBL currently has 12 players signed up, still has 8 open slots.

If anyone is interested in joining the SZBL or the GSBL, send me a PM. They're both 20-team leagues.

Edited by SouthsideDon48

Attention: as of today,

The GSBL is already filled to the max with 20 managers.

But the SZBL currently has 15 managers and has 5 openings still available.

If anyone's interested in joining the SZBL, then let me know asap. I'd rather have good managers join my league instead of having to recruit unknowns.

If anyone think they have what it takes to compete in my 20-team league that's more competitive than the 12-team Soxtalk leagues, then bring it.