Eastbound and Down

Kyyle23

The show gave me my "Pleasantly Surprised Moment of the Week", when April took her shirt off. The clothes they had her in made me believe that she may have been over weight. Nice body.

I laughed when he was "premature" but tried to make it off like they shouldn't of been making out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
The show gave me my "Pleasantly Surprised Moment of the Week", when April took her shirt off. The clothes they had her in made me believe that she may have been over weight. Nice body.

I laughed when he was "premature" but tried to make it off like they shouldn't of been making out.

Thats exactly what I was saying a few posts back. the girl has a well defined set of abs. And other things

My favorite part was when he said he wanted the oxycontin for later and Clegg the Bartender spit the pill in his hand because he already put it in his mouth as he was walking away. The "break-up" scene with Stevie and Kenny was funny too, as well as Stevie showing up with the roid syringe out of nowhere

April gets hotter every episode

I finally remembered where Clegg came from, In the movie Superbad he is the guy on the couch who laughs at Jonah Hill for having the period stain on his pants

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 01:48 PM)
this has been a pretty solid series. its a shame that the season finale is next week. hopefully it gets picked up for another season.

Jeez, since when did 6 episodes constitute a season? FOTC got 13 episodes last year

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 22, 2009 -> 10:05 PM)
Just an amazing finale, I thought. April's getting hotter every episode, even if those weren't her tits.

I agree, great finale. I can only hope those are her tits. She is smokinnnnnnnn

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 05:06 AM)
My favorite part was when he said he wanted the oxycontin for later and Clegg the Bartender spit the pill in his hand because he already put it in his mouth as he was walking away. The "break-up" scene with Stevie and Kenny was funny too, as well as Stevie showing up with the roid syringe out of nowhere

April gets hotter every episode

I finally remembered where Clegg came from, In the movie Superbad he is the guy on the couch who laughs at Jonah Hill for having the period stain on his pants

Ah, good call. That definitely is him in Superbad...

As for April, a couple people have mentioned it but when I first saw her, I didn't think she was that attractive and felt she looked a tad overweight. But, now I definitely think she's good looking.

Can't believe that was the season finale, though. Pretty funny start. Hopefully it starts again in the summer or something for a full 12 or 13-type episode season.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 02:26 AM)
Ah, good call. That definitely is him in Superbad...

As for April, a couple people have mentioned it but when I first saw her, I didn't think she was that attractive and felt she looked a tad overweight. But, now I definitely think she's good looking.

Can't believe that was the season finale, though. Pretty funny start. Hopefully it starts again in the summer or something for a full 12 or 13-type episode season.

Danny McBride was an extra at that party in Superbad too. I dont know if that was posted in here already.

I just watched the finale, and that was f***ing hilarious.

"Most of you know about the two types of lesbians: the hot kind you see on cinemax making love with other hot women, and the mean kind. Mrs (forgothername) is neither of those."

This was definitely the funniest episode of the season. There were more laugh out loud moments, for me, then the previous five episodes combined. The entire sushi restaurant conversation with April and moment where the Tampa scout talks to Kenny were hilarious.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 02:43 AM)
This was definitely the funniest episode of the season. There were more laugh out loud moments, for me, then the previous five episodes combined. The entire sushi restaurant conversation with April and moment where the Tampa scout talks to Kenny were hilarious.

My favorite was him calling April a "beautiful b****"

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 11:53 PM)
My favorite was him calling April a "beautiful b****"

I couldnt remember the quote correctly, but that had me crying. It was something along the lines of "Listen here you beautiful b****, im about to lay down some awful truth on you"

And when he was leaving "For your information the watch was six thousand dollars......I hope you dont miss me when I am on TV"

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 24, 2009 -> 06:36 AM)
I couldnt remember the quote correctly, but that had me crying. It was something along the lines of "Listen here you beautiful b****, im about to lay down some awful truth on you"

And when he was leaving "For your information the watch was six thousand dollars......I hope you dont miss me when I am on TV"

"Listen here, you beautiful b-----, I'm about to f--- you up with some truth!"

For you guys that like Eastbound you need to drop everything, and absolutely RUN to your f***ing blockbuster and rent The Foot Fist Way.

It is all the same guys, the same writers, it is just about the same idea as Eastbound, except McBride is a TaeKwonDo (sp?) instructer instead of a down and out reliever.

No HBO budget, but even funnier than Eastbound.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 25, 2009 -> 10:56 AM)
April is a bit overweight, but wears it well. Those stunt tits were fantastic.

What? Where? That girl had a defined 6-pack when she took off her shirt in episode 5