ARod Press Conference about to start 2/17 10:45 am

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it was him and his cousin , no one else. Took something with a street name of "boley" as best as I can make out what he said. His cousin didn't distribute it to anyone else. He was young and stupid. Said it was over the counter stuff. Not even sure if he and his cousin took it the right way. Says it was injected.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 11:00 AM)
Is he crying? Theres no crying in baseball.

He looked like he was about to cry when he was about to address his teammates to took a really long pause maybe a minute or 2 , took a swig of water then said just "thanks" and sort of just slumped back into his chair.

I have no interest in this press conference, if I wanted to be lied to I would go to a strip club with a fistfull of $20's...

Also, the "young" excuse doesn't fly for me he was in MLB for something like 5-7 years and he had a $250m contract, if you want big boy money and responsabilities you have to play by big boy rules.

Overall impression is that he's being as honest as he can be. Basically he's saying he was just clueless, he had a neck injury and decided to stop. I would ask him what the real name of this "boley" is . Sounds short for bolic or anabolic. No ones asked him if he knows what is actually was yet.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)
Overall impressive is that he's being as honest as he can be. Basically he's saying he was just clueless, he had a neck injury and decided to stop. I would ask him whart the real name of this "boley" is . sounds short for bolic or anabolic. No ones asked him if he knows what is actually was yet.

That is if you believe him, i have a hard to believing he only did it the years he said he did. He hired a PR firm, this was all planned

He didn't know what he was doing, or how to take it correctly??? Aren't there high school students supposedly using this crap? How does a high school student know what he is doing, but a multi-millionaire in the friggin' major leagues, who has probably see the stuff around for YEARS not know what the heck is going on??? So he is either a complete moron for not knowing what he was doing, or he is a complete moron for knowing what he was doing and a liar. No matter what, he is a complete moron.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 01:16 PM)
I have no interest in this press conference, if I wanted to be lied to I would go to a strip club with a fistfull of $20's...

Also, the "young" excuse doesn't fly for me he was in MLB for something like 5-7 years and he had a $250m contract, if you want big boy money and responsabilities you have to play by big boy rules.

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 01:52 PM)
He didn't know what he was doing, or how to take it correctly??? Aren't there high school students supposedly using this crap? How does a high school student know what he is doing, but a multi-millionaire in the friggin' major leagues, who has probably see the stuff around for YEARS not know what the heck is going on??? So he is either a complete moron for not knowing what he was doing, or he is a complete moron for knowing what he was doing and a liar. No matter what, he is a complete moron.

:notworthy

Same as my Bonds et. al. rants. They are getting paid millions for what they can do with their bodies and will just take anything, blindly? GMAFB

QUOTE (Texsox @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 12:19 PM)

Same as my Bonds et. al. rants. They are getting paid millions for what they can do with their bodies and will just take anything, blindly? GMAFB

It's hard to get a man to understand something when there's $250 million reasons for him to not understand it.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)

Its all such garbage...more people are involved...by saying its a cousin in the dominican, he's trying to keep people from digging deeper. He's a piece of crap like the rest of them...a rich piece of crap...but still a piece of crap.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 01:02 PM)
Said it was him and his cousin , no one else. Took something with a street name of "boley" as best as I can make out what he said. His cousin didn't distribute it to anyone else. He was young and stupid. Said it was over the counter stuff. Not even sure if he and his cousin took it the right way. Says it was injected.

There is no such thing as an over-the-counter drug that is injected.