2009 Cubs thread

daa84

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 12:08 AM)
I'm like you, man. But that is inexcusable. You should cheer for absolutely anything that helps the Sox. I hope the Cubs sweep.

I will probably, kinda sorta, almost pull for the Cubs when they play Detroit. That's as far as I can go.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 12:08 AM)
I'm like you, man. But that is inexcusable. You should cheer for absolutely anything that helps the Sox. I hope the Cubs sweep.

If this was last year, and it was September...I'd be....hoping the Twins lose. Let's put it that way. But in the middle of June, I'll be indifferent, too.

Zambrano was just hugging and petting the gatorade cooler. I have to admit, that was pretty funny

HOLY SH**, Cuddyer is playing center field

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 01:47 PM)
um... why?

Something is wrong with Denard Span, he has been experiencing dizziness and nobody knows why. He is day to day right now, so the Twins are just plugging holes right now.

Randy Wells, meet the piranhas

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 02:08 PM)
I'm sorry but anyone who is not 100% rooting for the cubs today or when they play the tigers really needs to stop hating the cubs more then liking the white sox.

Sorry, Holy Messiah of Sox Fans. Don't try and tell me or anyone what kind of fans we are. I probably went to my first Sox game before you were born.

The only way we gain any ground on 1st place is if the Tigers lose now, not the Twins. Hence, I will pull for the Cubs vs. Detroit, but will be neutral vs. Twins.

Hope we are watching how to hit Wells. Other way and up the middle and be patient.