I hate fox......HOW much longer does this dam

Be Good

I agree that the majority of the way Fox runs things pretty much sucks. They try to turn every sporting event into a retarded version of Tron (and Tron was retarded) with all that robot crap and the stupid space-age sound effects. Not to mention the morons on the sidelines blabbering like they have half a clue when it is obvious they are reading from a teleprompter and have no idea what they are talking about.

However that being said I do really enjoy listening to games called by Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. I think they may be the best two-man booth for baseball I have heard since Hawk and Wimpy!

However that being said I do really enjoy listening to games called by Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.  I think they may be the best two-man booth for baseball I have heard since Hawk and Wimpy!

I disagree. I hate them both, and more importantly, I hate Fox. The only thing Fox is good for is the Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Oliver Beene, and for the time they were on, Family Guy and Futurama. Now I have Cartoon Network and TBS for those two.

I believe Fox's contract with MLB ends in 2006, and I remember hearing a blip somewhere sometime about how MLB might make a channel of their own or something and then have the ASG and WS on that channel only. That would kick some serious ass. All that channel would be is baseball....that would be killer. I doubt it happens, but it would be neat if it did.

how MLB might make a channel of their own or something and then have the ASG and WS on that channel only.  That would kick some serious ass.  All that channel would be is baseball....that would be killer.  I doubt it happens, but it would be neat if it did.

NBA does have NBATV, but the problem would be getting cable and satallite providers to carry it. Where I live NBATV isn't available any more due to a dispute been cable companies and the league over money.