Chat Crew 2009

Flash Tizzle

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're having problems getting the java client to work, I strongly suggest using a real IRC client. I suggest xChat or mIRC, but really any will do the trick.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 30, 2009 -> 08:00 PM)
Works just fine for me. If the java client isn't working (today or in the future), I'd suggest grabbing a free IRC client such as xChat or mIRC. They all basically do the same, so if you have a different one that you prefer it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

If you're using xChat, load it up and add irc.wyldryde.org to your server list and #Soxtalk.com in your favorite channels list. Set your Soxtalk nickname as your first nick choice, and then you should be ready to chat.

Not just idling anymore! :P

If the java client doesn't work, use a real client!

QUOTE (Felix @ May 30, 2009 -> 08:00 PM)
Works just fine for me. If the java client isn't working (today or in the future), I'd suggest grabbing a free IRC client such as xChat or mIRC. They all basically do the same, so if you have a different one that you prefer it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

If you're using xChat, load it up and add irc.wyldryde.org to your server list and #Soxtalk.com in your favorite channels list. Set your Soxtalk nickname as your first nick choice, and then you should be ready to chat.