• Hugo Reyes
    • Jack Shephard
    • James "Sawyer" Ford
    • Sayid Jarrah
    • Kate Austen
    • Richard Alpert
    • Desmond Hume
    • Other, please post answer

i like sawyer the best, but locke and desmond are up there...i like jack too, but its too easy to root for hte good guy...I didn't care much for mr eko...i think ben is overrated on this site...he's a good character, but the creepy bad guy is an easy character IMO...the other characters have alot of depth and different levels to them IMO

QUOTE (smalls2598 @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 02:43 PM)
My favorite character was Sawyer when he was a badass and used to make all his smart allelic remarks.

I was doing a marathon last week, and either I never realized or I had forgotten that for the first two and a half seasons everything Sawyer says is mean. They’ve really softened him up lately. But really early in the shows run everything he said to Hurley was a cruel fat joke and everything he called Sayid was horribly racist and offensive. Now, his humor is just played off as cute and sarcastic.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 06:52 PM)
I was doing a marathon last week, and either I never realized or I had forgotten that for the first two and a half seasons everything Sawyer says is mean. They�ve really softened him up lately. But really early in the shows run everything he said to Hurley was a cruel fat joke and everything he called Sayid was horribly racist and offensive. Now, his humor is just played off as cute and sarcastic.

He's also been forced to really get to know, work with, and trust people for the first time in his life. To me, its a natural progression.