no kitty thats my POT pie

DABearSoX

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 02:07 PM)
It is hardly cruelity to animals...making a cat run into things with a laser pointer is worse in my eyes

Well I wasnt necessarily saying that the laser pointer was a viable option to being stuffed in a box and having someone exhale smoke into the box.

well I will say this, I have never had a cat so I have never done this...BUT back in high school my friend got his cats stoned all the time....(and I won't lie and say I wasn't there)

It does seem inhumane by shoving it into a box however I found it funny b/c believe it or people put animals in pillow cases etc all the time to get them stoned....and from my experience in my friend's basement it wasn't cruel, he would put them in the carrier box (not much bigger than that thing) and blow a few puffs his way then let it out...

Edited by DABearSoX

Hilarious...

Yeah, if you're f***ed up and think torturing a poor kitten is funny.

Limiting that poor guy's air supply and getting him high during development stages is as far from hilarious as it gets.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 02:26 PM)
It does seem inhumane by shoving it into a box however I found it funny b/c believe it or people put animals in pillow cases etc all the time to get them stoned....and from my experience in my friend's basement it wasn't cruel, he would put them in the carrier box (not much bigger than that thing) and blow a few puffs his way then let it out...

That story is different from this one, but regardless, what your buddy did was cruel too.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 10:18 PM)
That dude is simply an idiot, but this doesnt even scratch the surface of the type of animal cruelty that goes on in homes across the country.

Ok, I guess I shouldn't have said hilarious...something more along the lines of what Rock said....When I think animal cruelty I think of the stuff I see on Animal Planet and Sarah Maclaughin commercials...

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
My dad just got a cat a few months ago, named it Shadow and it's probably about 6 months old right now. That's kinda creepy.

Agreed, a 6month old cat named shadow is a little creepy.

Edited by rangercal