What show would you want to be a guest star/extra on?

bigruss

Here's a couple for me:

"The Beast": It's filmed and set in Chicago, I think it would be awesome to be a background character sitting at the bar of that tavern Ellis Dove and Charles Barkley (sp?) goes to. Maybe even have a cameo sitting on the EL train, wearing a Sox t-shirt of course.

"Oz": I pretty much look 100% Irish and I always kinda look like riff-raff because of my always-present 5-o'clock shadow. So if the show was still being aired, I should've been a background character that's part of the small Irish faction in "Oz", maybe even be Ryan O'Reily's new podmate in season 6.

"Sliders": anyone remember this show? I wouldn't mind being a background character in a really messed-up anarchistic world.

"Cold Case": I SO wanna have a "then-and-now" sequence on that show!!! Or.... I can be a dead poker player. hmmmmm.

"Tilt": anyone remember this show? I wouldn't mind being someone eliminated from the tournament in the last episode in a small cameo.

Any Law&Order: I totally want to be one of those characters that's being interviewed by the detectives in the street and totally acting like it's no big deal and working on whatever I'm working on while answering questions like how pretty much every single "man on street" tip is portrayed on that show. I find it funny how New Yorkers are portrayed as if they're like "whatever" as if they're questioned about homicides everyday.

"Sons of Anarchy": I can see myself being an extra getting beaten up after getting lost in the middle of nowhere and asking the wrong people for directions.

I'll think of more....

Edited by SouthsideDon48

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 06:43 PM)
Lost. I'd love to be part of a Dharma Purge scene or a passenger on 815/316

I totally forgot about "Lost". I would've liked to have been one of the tail-section survivors along with Anna Lucia, Mr. Eko, and Bernard. I'd probably get killed off right away by the Others.

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Mar 3, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
Any Law&Order: I totally want to be one of those characters that's being interviewed by the detectives in the street and totally acting like it's no big deal and working on whatever I'm working on while answering questions like how pretty much every single "man on street" tip is portrayed on that show. I find it funny how New Yorkers are portrayed as if they're like "whatever" as if they're questioned about homicides everyday.

Haha, couldn't agree more. Love the show, but i've said the same thing multiple times.

I'd say LOST, but I'd probably be a log carrying guy and get killed of by a flaming arrow.

1. One Tree Hill: as long as I get to make out with Sophia Bush.
  2. Supernatural: I'd love to be a bad-ass demon
  3. Big Bang Theory: I'd love to Geek-out with those guys
Edited by Athomeboy_2000

Cold Case, Smallville (makeout scene with Kristen Kruek or just touch her..), Conen O'Brian, Cops, South Park (I would LOVE to be a cartoon even if I'm killed off.. haha) Law n Order, People's Court (O no she didnnnnnt!!!) Jerry Springer (I know it's rigged and it's lost it's value, but I'm still a fan of the show, not to mention talking s*** to the audience, wrestle down some fat guy, etc..)

Just a small sample. :)