Stewart traded to Minnesota

Mr. Showtime

Guest hotsoxchick1
The Twins do need pitching.  Radke has become very unpredictable, and we all know what happened to Mays.

but they just signed baldwin. what more could they need???....... :D

Good they get another leadoff hitter who will make it on base and never score because, they have the very inconsistant Hunter, Mintkpiss, Pirzkpiss, and Morneu as there power hitters. And none of the 1st 3 have produced at all this year while the 4th is just a rookie. And in getting this leadoff hitter who will never score they trade away one of there best if not best run producer on the team. OBTW this is second year they have let there best run producer leave, last year it was Ortiz.

I may be the only one who thinks this is a baad trade for the Twins, but I am telling you that you will agree with me at the end of the season when the Twins are in 3rd place.

I would have been more scared if they trade for a guy like Gonzalas or Conine.

Kielty and a player to be named later.

ESPN MLB Transactions list the trade as this...

Toronto Blue Jays Acquired outfielder Bobby Kielty from the Minnesota Twins for outfielder Shannon Stewart and a player to be named.

Toronto Blue Jays Acquired outfielder Bobby Kielty from the Minnesota Twins for outfielder Shannon Stewart and a player to be named.

Meh, I was just reading what espnNEWS had on the screen. Oh well.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol wishful thinking the ptbnl is one of the alphabet boys... p or m......... ;) :D

Meh, I was just reading what espnNEWS had on the screen. Oh well.

No problem, just making sure ESPN didn't have it wrong. I didn't realize Kielty was such a hot commodity. I would have thought your version was right.

No problem, just making sure ESPN didn't have it wrong.  I didn't realize Kielty was such a hot commodity.  I would have thought your version was right.

IMO he was the best hitter on that Twins team(not saying much I know). But he could hit from both sides of the plate with power and was a clutch performer.

Guest wsc425

Stewart Traded To Twins

Just two weeks to the trade deadline and the action is heating up. Peter Gammons reports the Twins acquired Shannon Stewart from the Jays for Bobby Kielty.

No problem, just making sure ESPN didn't have it wrong.  I didn't realize Kielty was such a hot commodity.  I would have thought your version was right.

IMO he was the best hitter on that Twins team(not saying much I know). But he could hit from both sides of the plate with power and was a clutch performer.

i think Koskie is their best hitter, but he might be headed to the DL now

i think Koskie is their best hitter, but he might be headed to the DL now

Oh yeah I forgot about him, but he was defenaintly better than everone else.

Why would Toronto and Minnesota do this? Its stupid on both sides! :lolhitting

Kielty is a real good pickup, imo. I just love the way he plays. JP is one of the very best GM's in the game (Toronto's GM).

I'd love to find a way to get Kielty in here.