Bills Sign Owens

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really can't do any damage to Buffalo, they're already a train wreck. What's the worst that can happen, he goes there, destroys the mess that's already there, and then the Bills coaching staff gets fired and they have to start over? That's probably going to happen anyway with or without TO.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 09:12 PM)
He really can't do any damage to Buffalo, they're already a train wreck. What's the worst that can happen, he goes there, destroys the mess that's already there, and then the Bills coaching staff gets fired and they have to start over? That's probably going to happen anyway with or without TO.

I still like the Bills. They need a pass rusher. Schobel has to have another double digit sack year like 2 years ago, and they need to draft Orakpo/Brown. Also, Lynch needs to get his head straight.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Major desperation move by the Bills. You bring in the biggest cry baby in the NFL who has ripped apart the locker rooms of three teams (49ers, Eagles and Cowboys), who has seen his production drop. He drops a lot of passes lately and he belittles his quarterbacks. He got under the skin and had fights with three Pro Bowl quarterbacks in Garcia, McNabb and Romo. Now he will be catching passes from a mediocre quarterback in Edwards. Yeah, that will mesh real well.

This was a move that both sides had to make though. No team really showed interest in TO and wanted nothing to do with this team destroyer. From the Bills view, they needed something to get the attention of the nation and help a dying franchise.

35 year old head case just joined the Buffalo Bills. Funny that the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins are the ones celebrating.

Edited by T R U

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 8, 2009 -> 03:53 AM)
35 year old head case just joined the Buffalo Bills. Funny that the Patriots, Jets and Dolphins are the ones celebrating.

Funny, when I think of headcases, I don't think of 1000/10 guys. I generally think of guys like Brandon Lloyd or Ben Troupe, who have all the talent in the world, yet either know it and can't perform on the field, or simply cannot learn it and are merely athletes in a football player's body.

I guarantee Belichick is not happy about this.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 8, 2009 -> 08:18 AM)
I guarantee Belichick is not happy about this.

I think you're wrong.

No one would ever choose Buffalo over New England. All he signed for was 6.5 million, if some other team wanted him they could have had him but the problem is no one wants this guy regardless of 1000/10 (Which has been done with the likes of Pro Bowl QBs throwing to him.) He has been kicked out of the last two cities hes been in, and now playing with a pretty bad team I don't see any way he doesn't cause some sort of issue there.