Baltimore

DBAHO

The aquarium is awesome, as is Camden Yards. The inner harbor is basically the only area to check out, unless you really want to be mugged. If you go to the ESPN Zone, expect a long line. Last time I was in Baltimore the wait would have been 3 hours just to get in.

Edited by Felix

Love the responses so far. :lol:

Well it's either this, or go to Atlantic City on Saturday Night.

Since the Bus was only $10 return for NY to Baltimore, I can easily go to AC instead.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 10:42 AM)
What? :lol:

LOL I dont know why I said Fort Worth other than being an idiot. I cant remember what Fort I went to see there.

Fort Myers maybe?

No that cant be right. I dont know why I am having a brain fart right now.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 10:47 AM)
LOL I dont know why I said Fort Worth other than being an idiot. I cant remember what Fort I went to see there.

Fort Myers maybe?

No that cant be right. I dont know why I am having a brain fart right now.

Fort McHenry?

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 11:39 AM)
Love the responses so far. :lol:

Well it's either this, or go to Atlantic City on Saturday Night.

Since the Bus was only $10 return for NY to Baltimore, I can easily go to AC instead.

Ya i was just in AC a couple weekends ago.

AC >>>>>>> Baltimore

I live here, I'm not a big fan of Baltimore really. There are touristy things to do downtown and all, like the harbor, and some seafood restaurants. Other than that not much. I'd go to AC personally, or if you're really into tourist type stuff ride the extra 40 minutes down to DC. Baltimore's just an average American city imo.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 11:03 AM)
Fort McHenry?

Yeah I think thats the one,lol. It was near the Harbor, Jason will remember he was there too. I think that was where Jason was chased by a bunch of bee's LOL.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 01:12 PM)
I live here, I'm not a big fan of Baltimore really. There are touristy things to do downtown and all, like the harbor, and some seafood restaurants. Other than that not much. I'd go to AC personally, or if you're really into tourist type stuff ride the extra 40 minutes down to DC. Baltimore's just an average American city imo.

I actually went to DC last weekend for the day. Figured I wouldn't start a thread about it, since I already knew what I wanted to see down there (the Memorials, the White House etc.).

No sightings of Jack Bauer or General Juma though unfortunately. :ph34r:

QUOTE (maggliopipe @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
If you do go, check out The Brewer's Art. Fantastic restaurant in a decent enough neighborhood and they've got some outstanding brews, specifically the Resurrection Ale. I've been there twice and it's been great both times. I highly recommend it.

Second on Brewer's Art. Well done Belgian-style beers, including a very nice seasonal wit. Cool old refurbished building as well.