ST: 3/06 White Sox vs. Australia

flavum

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
Right, I thought I was the only one noticing it. I remember him having a quiet bat.

Not that he would ever be the same kind of player....I thought I remember people comparing his swing to A Rod's. Weren't they?

QUOTE (daa @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 03:37 PM)
wow i can't remember too many 3-1 swings from carlos that looked like that one....

That pitch just kept running in. I think Carlos was expecting something else. Oops wrong grab.

Edited by BFirebird

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
Dayan seems a bit more patient than the typicaly Cuban. Albeit its on a very small sample size.

The game I saw on Sunday would make me disagree. He was swinging at everything. Any reports on Quentin's health so far this year?

Oh, and seeing Beckham, Ramirez, Quentin, and Viciedo bat in an inning is definitely boner-inducing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 01:41 PM)
The game I saw on Sunday would make me disagree. He was swinging at everything. Any reports on Quentin's health so far this year?

Oh, and seeing Beckham, Ramirez, Quentin, and Viciedo bat in an inning is definitely boner-inducing.

Quentin has said he's fine for months and we haven't heard anything negative about him rehabbing or complaining about hurt. His timing just looks to be off to me.

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 03:41 PM)

It really is. Flowers, Kroeger, Becks, Alexei, Q, Viciedo batting in a row. Sexy.

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 6, 2009 -> 03:41 PM)

I've heard on the Score and ESPN 1000 that the Sox are saying he's 100%