ST 3/7: White Sox vs. Rangers

flavum

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 01:32 PM)
off-topic but when does gavin floyd pitch again??

i haven't seen a single game where he started

Floyd is scheduled to start tomorrow (Sunday) vs. the Dodgers.

man clayton just looks good out there..confident and comfortable....when he is throwing strikes like he is now hes pretty effective, won't really blow anyone away or be an ace, but a solid back end guy...makes me feel good should Colon or Contreras go down

nice play by Dayan

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 02:21 PM)
NICE PLAY DAYAN

For those who couldn't see it

Went deep to his right for a hard hit grounder and showed off that gun on the throw to first... very nice.

Edited by scenario

The Rangers' announcers were very complimentary to Viciedo. Said that was as long a throw as you can make, and that his reactions were "quick" down there. He also made a nice throw to end the inning with the forceout at 2B.

It's amazing how much more exciting it is when Beckham, Viciedo, Flowers, Nix, Kroeger, Jordan Danks, etc., are in the line-up instead of our "normal" somewhat boring line-up. I guess we have Getz and Viciedo, but Torres isn't the kind of hitter you stand around and watch in BP either.

Richard seemingly learning from Buehrle how to work with a fast pace...good to see, that really keeps the fielders on alert and helps the defense.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 7, 2009 -> 02:33 PM)
Richard seemingly learning from Buehrle how to work with a fast pace...good to see, that really keeps the fielders on alert and helps the defense.

Yep. Saw a stat last year saying he is 2nd quickest on the Sox, right behind MB, in time between pitches.