34 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better burger

• Bk Burger shot
    • White Castle slider

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 01:47 PM)
Which makes for the correct and most accurate assessment of a cheeseburger.

Burger King f***ing sucks. They are the ONLY unoriginal burger chain in existence. Everyone else has their own image and basic ideas on the burger, Burger King's image continues to be, "We wish we were McDonalds!", and that's why they continue to be a super fail.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 01:58 PM)
Burger King f***ing sucks. They are the ONLY unoriginal burger chain in existence. Everyone else has their own image and basic ideas on the burger, Burger King's image continues to be, "We wish we were McDonalds!", and that's why they continue to be a super fail.

Not much of a fail when you're better than McDonalds....

Back to the original topic. I've had the burger shots...meh, I wouldn't care if I ever had them again.

I could go for white castle sliders anytime, it's something that can't be replicated. Even though just about every restaurant has tried with "sliders" of their own.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
Not much of a fail when you're better than McDonalds....

Back to the original topic. I've had the burger shots...meh, I wouldn't care if I ever had them again.

I could go for white castle sliders anytime, it's something that can't be replicated. Even though just about every restaurant has tried with "sliders" of their own.

Only they aren't better than McDonalds according to sales, which is kind of reflected in the numbers.

MCD:

Total Revenue for 2008: 23.5 BILLION

Cost of Revenue for 2008: 14.8 BILLION

Gross Profit for 2008: 8.639 BILLION

BKC:

Total Revenue for 2008: 2.54 BILLION

Cost of Revenue for 2008: 1.063 BILLION

Gross Profit for 2008: 1.48 BILLION

Burger King f***ing sucks. McDonalds > BK.

Edited by Y2HH

I had Burger Kind in Australia -- only it's called Hungry Jack's there -- this is how much BK sucks balls.

Their Aussie Burger is a BK Whopper with cheese + a fried egg, a slice of ham and shaved beets.

It sucked.

Because BK sucks.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 03:55 PM)
I had Burger Kind in Australia -- only it's called Hungry Jack's there -- this is how much BK sucks balls.

Their Aussie Burger is a BK Whopper with cheese + a fried egg, a slice of ham and shaved beets.

It sucked.

Because BK sucks.

I think it's actually only called Hungry Jacks in my own state back home, in most others I think it's still Burger King (how that works I don't know).

And yes everything Aussie (Burger, Pizza) comes with egg and bacon usually. Still tastes like #### though.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 01:58 PM)

Your just saying that cause McDonalds is closer to your house.....yeah I know where that alley behind what used to be Jewel is. ;)

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
I think it's actually only called Hungry Jacks in my own state back home, in most others I think it's still Burger King (how that works I don't know).

And yes everything Aussie (Burger, Pizza) comes with egg and bacon usually. Still tastes like #### though.

As an international trademark (and even if it weren't international), Burger King cannot use its name in places where the name is already established. I'd guess that when Hungry Jacks was built, there was a business in the area called Burger King.

Also, I've never had this BK shot thing, but it is not better than Whities. Can't be.

1. Wendy's

2. BK

3. McD's

4. White Castle

come on - mcD's chicken sandwiches are bogus, their burgers and gross - only the fries redeem them.

as for the sliders, haven't had the shots - but White Castle's are f***ing gross. soggy and nasty tasting. i don't even like them when i'm drunk.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 04:28 PM)
as for the sliders, haven't had the shots - but White Castle's are f***ing gross. soggy and nasty tasting. i don't even like them when i'm drunk.

White Castles are culinary perfection. I say to you, Good Day, SIR!

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 03:06 PM)
Your just saying that cause McDonalds is closer to your house.....yeah I know where that alley behind what used to be Jewel is. ;)

DAMNIT, STAY OUT OF MY DUMPSTER!

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 04:53 PM)
So in honor of this thread I just bought a pack of Burger Shots and they tasted average as hell. Whatever marketing genius came up with this idea at Burger King must've barely passed that class in college.

Burger King is notorious for copying (or attempting to copy) anything others in that industry do that's successful.

They tried to copy McDonalds fries in the early 2000's.

In the mid 2000's they tried to copy the mega burger type of things from Hardee's, when Hardee's started seeing success by marketing unhealthy in an era of healthy.

Now they're copying White Castle.