BK Burger shots vs. White Castle sliders

shipps

Which is better?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better burger

• Bk Burger shot
    • White Castle slider

QUOTE (daa84 @ Mar 11, 2009 -> 09:40 AM)
each fast food place has good things and bad things....

McD - chicken biscuits, any breakfast sandwich really, mcchicken, fries....not a huge fan of their burgers but not bad....

BK - love the onion rings and fries, breakfast - french toast sticks = awesome, i hate their chicken, burgers are ok

Wendys - we had two within a mile of campus in college so i ate it alot, and wendys went from underrated to overrated IMO. fries are the worst of the big chains, burgers aren't very good. Spicy Chicken is still heavenly, nuggets are good and frostys will always be good

White Castle - Love sliders. can only eat em about once a year though. bad fries though, but good onion rings

http://www.sporcle.com/games/fastfood.php

how many can you get? some i haven't even heard of

I got 25/50. Some I've never even heard of, a few I missed, like Papa John's and Domino's.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

each fast food place has good things and bad things....

McD - chicken biscuits, any breakfast sandwich really, mcchicken, fries....not a huge fan of their burgers but not bad....

BK - love the onion rings and fries, breakfast - french toast sticks = awesome, i hate their chicken, burgers are ok

Wendys - we had two within a mile of campus in college so i ate it alot, and wendys went from underrated to overrated IMO. fries are the worst of the big chains, burgers aren't very good. Spicy Chicken is still heavenly, nuggets are good and frostys will always be good

White Castle - Love sliders. can only eat em about once a year though. bad fries though, but good onion rings

http://www.sporcle.com/games/fastfood.php

how many can you get? some i haven't even heard of

I got 31/50. I believe I heard of them all but got stuck on In-and-out burger, and misspelled Chipolte. Didn't think Church's Chicken was that popular.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 07:17 PM)
Coke II was basically pepsi IIRC.

Coke II was the last gasp effort to market New Coke. After they spent all the money to change the formula, they did still market new coke with Coke Classic for a long time. It never caught on obviously. So they tested Coke II with focus groups and it seemed to work well too, but it didn't quite do it in actual sales either.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 13, 2009 -> 03:42 AM)
Wendy's definitely has the best burgers, but their fries aren't as good as Burger King or McDonald's.

And whoever mentioned Portillo's...YES.

Though my favorite carryout/sit down ever is Booby's in Niles. Best steak sandwich I've ever had.

you said boobies. . .

:)

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

Come on people, it's not the first time BK has tried something like these. Sometime 10 or so years ago they did "Burger Buddies" that came three to a package, and not long after that (or maybe it was the other way around) they did "Burger Bundles", which were two of these small burgers conjoined like Siamese twins.

Edited by zimne piwo

QUOTE (iamshack @ Mar 10, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)
Don't sleep on White Castles chicken rings, or chicken and cheese sandwiches....they are always my drunken delicacy of choice after a long evening of imbibing adult beverages...

Chicken rings at White Castle are an addiction. Best fast food chicken by far. I still get sliders every time I go though.

QUOTE (chwhtsox @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:02 PM)
Checkers. end of story.

LOL you have to be kidding. Thats even more absurd than the uninformed individual who said bk burger shots are better than sliders.