Kristanna Loken

Cali

Oh yeah, Loken is hot as hell. And yes, the girl in Pirates... is very good looking too. But, they are graded on different scales. Loken is like a 10 on the "hot" scale, while a 7 or an 8 on the "pretty" scale. While the Pirates... girl is a 7 or an 8 on the "hot" scale, and a 9 or a 10 on the "pretty" scale. It's a very complicated system. :)

This is interesting. Could you please explain these two scales? Ill take a shot at what I think they are. A ten on the pretty scale is the kind youd take home to your parents and marry? A ten on the hot scale is the kind with whom youd have a wild one nite stand? Thats my guess at least...

This is interesting. Could you please explain these two scales? Ill take a shot at what I think they are. A ten on the pretty scale is the kind youd take home to your parents and marry? A ten on the hot scale is the kind with whom youd have a wild one nite stand? Thats my guess at least...

Well, there are no official guidelines, but I'll try to explain it...

A chick can be hot and not be pretty. These, as you said, are the kinds of chicks that are probably wild and you could have a lot of fun with. These are typically the stripper types, IMO. Definitely not the kind of girl you'd want your parents to meet, heh.

At the same time, a chick can be very pretty and be just so-so in terms of being hot. These girls are normally more conservative dressing -- they don't wear mini-skirts or flaunt their tits. They are typically much more classy and "pure" looking. These, as you said, are the kind of girls that you wouldn't mind mom meeting.

I hope that makes sense.