MLB Network 30 in 30

Leonard Zelig

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 12:34 PM)
no doubt lool, exactly why I have the ava, it's like.. the most cocky/chauvinist ava possible lool

I've been to 2 games where mlb has baseball's greatest fan tents. My son and i each made a video. then go to the sight and watch yourself appear to be interviewed by Harold reynolds.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
/waits for comments and complaints on why the Sox were chosen as the last team.

If you notice the Dodgers are second-to-last. They are moving east to west, from facility to facility, through spring training.

http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/30_in_30.jsp

Trenni Kusniarek's no Erin Andrews, but she's not bad.

Thought it was fairly imformative, but nothing that you wouldn't know already.

Both Mitch Williams and John Hart predicted we'd come 3rd in our division FWIW.

Brian Anderson is hilarious. That should be the factor that makes him the starter in center...

And I'm sorry but Tranny Kusniarek is just fugly. She looked Sun Burt and had no eyebrows, it was freaky as s***...

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 22, 2009 -> 09:57 AM)
Gotta tell ya it was a pretty good piece. The MLB Network seems to not really bias anyone and are honest.

Brian Anderson was all over it. This was the first place you would have heard Fields/Anderson at lead-off and the other media went with it.

CBSSportsline.com does pretty good pieces on all the teams too. Sox were done early, so there were some details they couldn't catch. For all those that still go to ESPN.com, I pity you, because CBSSportsline.com is so much better.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 08:56 PM)
CBSSportsline.com does pretty good pieces on all the teams too. Sox were done early, so there were some details they couldn't catch. For all those that still go to ESPN.com, I pity you, because CBSSportsline.com is so much better.

I can't stand cbssportsline. Their site is a giant clusterf***. However, I really go to ESPN to read Keith Law and Rob Neyer and that's it. Yahoo! sports is fantastic IMO.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Mar 23, 2009 -> 10:56 PM)

it is my homepage. but mostly because that's where all my fantasy leagues are.