The word on Viciedo is ...

Cubano

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 05:03 PM)
Coming into today Viciedo had more official Spring ABs than Betemit (who's started more than a few games at SS) and Castillo had 8.

Viciedo has more spring plate appearances than Josh Fields.

It is true, but he has not played for the last couple of games. Castillo was playing with Panama in the WBC so he has a few more AB.

By the way, I read that Owens went 0-4 in a B game. Did Viciedo play there? Where do you find info on B games?

Thanks,

QUOTE (Cubano @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)
It is true, but he has not played for the last couple of games. Castillo was playing with Panama in the WBC so he has a few more AB.

By the way, I read that Owens went 0-4 in a B game. Did Viciedo play there? Where do you find info on B games?

Thanks,

calmado cubano, no te desesperes lol hes around and playing

QUOTE (Cubano @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 05:46 PM)

Thanks,

I don't really think they post info about B or split squad games, but I think the stats from those games go into the main stats page on mlb.com

Also, it seems highly likely we'll be seeing Viciedo in AA or AAA to begin the year (preferably AA, that's where all the talent is). It was Fields job to lose, and so far he's been raking.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 07:57 PM)
I don't really think they post info about B or split squad games, but I think the stats from those games go into the main stats page on mlb.com

Also, it seems highly likely we'll be seeing Viciedo in AA or AAA to begin the year (preferably AA, that's where all the talent is). It was Fields job to lose, and so far he's been raking.

he played in the b game today. He's a bundle of talent. Too bad Betemit and fields are looking so good. Viciedo has had a few bad at bats but I've also watched him hit the ball hard. The best way to describe him is a "raw bundle of talent" . For a big guy he moves well,has a strong arm and seems to take good routes to the balls.. When he is at the plate it looks like he'll be a patient hitter. I believe he'll adapt quickly

QUOTE (BearSox @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 07:57 PM)

You are right. I have to wait until July then to see him.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 14, 2009 -> 05:04 PM)
Where is cubano when you need him?

For anyone who actually thought I was serious with this post and not joking.............wow. Just because words arent green doesnt mean someone is not joking...........you guys must really believe I am an idiot.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 05:52 PM)
For anyone who actually thought I was serious with this post and not joking.............wow. Just because words arent green doesnt mean someone is not joking...........you guys must really believe I am an idiot.

Says the guy with the buldge who rings bells.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 04:55 PM)
Says the guy with the buldge who rings bells.

LOL

I made a good joke but instead it gets ruined because of tmar and tru laughs his ass off at him instead. What a waste.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 15, 2009 -> 04:54 PM)
I'm actually suprised at how many abs we've been giving Eider Torres and Santos over the course of spring, but i wouldn't say that Vicideo is getting a raw deal here.

I think Viciedo is back in Cuba that is why he has not played in a monthhhhhh. That is the rumor in the Whie Sox camp. :lolhitting

This is a joke of course.

He has a tatoo in his head that says minor leagues.

Edited by Cubano

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 08:24 AM)
I am pretty sure that means calm the f*** down so you obviously have still missed that I am just joking.

Haha no, it just means calm down. Not that extreme.

So yeah, Viciendo. I hear he's Cuban?