South Regional

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 22, 2009 -> 02:38 PM)
Syracuse matches up very well against Oklahoma. Oklahoma isn't a very good outside shooting team, and they have a few big bodies to match up against Blake.

Syracuse will have at least 2 bigs foul out vs Oklahoma.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 27, 2009 -> 08:45 PM)
And can we please put toegate to rest? It's obviously not bothering Lawson one bit and probably was nothing much to get excited about from the start. But it made for 'exciting' theatre.

He is not flying down the court leading the break like he did all year, he's not 100%. He is playing great with his adjustment though, couldn't ask for more is he was 100%. I am a bit concerned with the one day off between games, hopefully it won't swell up much this time after the 'zaga game. It seems like the worst is past unless he gets banged on it again.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Mar 29, 2009 -> 02:32 PM)
I hope Griffin kills Hansbrough but Davis will be helping. I think OU will lead most of the game but UNC wins it by like 5.

This is what I was hoping, but its the other way. Blake hasn't scored with Tyler on the floor.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 29, 2009 -> 06:06 PM)
Blake did his thing, but nobody else helped. That was impressive by UNC.

I just meant on the margin of victory. Blake fooled around and got another double double.

UNC is my only final four team. Since I can't win any pools i'm in, i'm hoping to see them play UConn in the title game.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Mar 29, 2009 -> 06:15 PM)
Hard not to be a huge fan of Blake Griffin. He's the best player in the nation and carries himself as well as possible.

He's repeatedly been cheap shotted all year and he's always kept him composure. I can't say I'd blame him if he went to the NBA- his stock couldn't get much higher.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Mar 29, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)
He's repeatedly been cheap shotted all year and he's always kept him composure. I can't say I'd blame him if he went to the NBA- his stock couldn't get much higher.

This could very well be the weakest upcoming draft class since 2000 with Kenyon Martin and Mike Miller being the top players. Blake would be a fool not to jump ship now.

As for NC, they're clearly the best team left playing. I fully expect them to go on ahead and win it all.

Edited by Jordan4life

Great to see UNC make it back to the four. Lawson did not have his best game of the tourney, but he seemed to have more explosion back in running the break. "nova will be a tough task, but I'm looking forward to next weekend. It's good to see Danny Green get his groove back as well.