Pierzynski, C

TCQ, DH

Dye, RF

Betemit, 1b

Ramirez, SS

Viciedo, 3b

Anderson, CF

Nix, 2b

Richard on the mound. Haren on the bump for the D-Backs.

Thought Thome was supposed to be back today. Hope he didn't have a setback. Any idea if there's a B-game he might be playing in?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Macdougal is tied for the second in a certain category this spring... what is it?

Knowing his ass.. it's gotta be either walks or wild pitches. Maybe even hit by pitch to batters.

I'll say walks cuz the guy is control retarted.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 04:14 PM)
maybe with that crazy K rate, some team desperate for bullpen help picks him up for nothing

I'm hoping Ed Wade soon remembers his love for average to mediocre middle relievers.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 17, 2009 -> 03:15 PM)
Considering what real players are signing for, I don't think anyone wants a project as big as MacDougal for $2.5 million.

I wouldn't think so, but there are always dumb teams out there, and a 14 K/9 is sexy, even if it is against burger flippers

Seems all we get is the live box score today. No audio for either side, no gameday.

Richard gets through the first inning somehow, although the Box score makes no sense (the leadoff and #2 hitters never came to bat and he only recorded 2 outs according to it).

Viciedo with a leadoff double in the 2nd. Anderson then somehow hit in to a double play with only a man on 2nd. Nix struck out.