What ever happened to????

rangercal

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 10:05 AM)
I used to be on that banned list!

What happened to Nuke Cleveland? Keep in mind I was gone for 3ish years.

There was an issue with him really wanting to post some anti-muslim stuff, he earned himself a suspension for it, and hasn't come back since.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people who have been around for a while knows it takes a lot to get "banned" around here. If people can't respect the "rules" (which are pretty damn lax) then they aren't here. It's not like we power trip...

For the most part, people get second (and third and fourth) chances, with a few exceptions of course.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 12:11 PM)
You people who have been around for a while knows it takes a lot to get "banned" around here. If people can't respect the "rules" (which are pretty damn lax) then they aren't here. It's not like we power trip...

For the most part, people get second (and third and fourth) chances, with a few exceptions of course.

Not to mention that even after bannings, people have been let back on Soxtalk.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 01:41 PM)
Whether or not he was one

Did it ever get resolved? Because if he was claiming IL all that had to be done was he PM'd someone his name and they go to iardc.org and search him. We're all on there!

I vaguely remember this argument though, I think he would just claim it and was not willing to back it up

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
Did it ever get resolved? Because if he was claiming IL all that had to be done was he PM'd someone his name and they go to iardc.org and search him. We're all on there!

I vaguely remember this argument though, I think he would just claim it and was not willing to back it up

I remember it as a hilarious thread but I forget what it started out as and when it was so i cant go try to find it. I doubt it was ever resolved either.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 01:56 PM)
I remember it as a hilarious thread but I forget what it started out as and when it was so i cant go try to find it. I doubt it was ever resolved either.

haha i remember that tread. also can't remember what started it

Look up "Mark Buehrle is not an ace" in google and you will find the Bartman bet thread. It hijacked when he started saying he wouldn't take certain players based on the lack of rings they had.

Not surprise to hear that about NUKE

JimH

He's part of the "nolongeramember" club. If you see a thread where he had the final post, that's what will show up. Also belonging there are Hotsoxchick, Hawaiisoxfan (apparently that was soxplosion,) and the infamous Ncorgbl. I think Beureauemployee is in his own club by having every single one of his posts deleted. :chimp

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:15 PM)
He's part of the "nolongeramember" club. If you see a thread where he had the final post, that's what will show up. Also belonging there are Hotsoxchick, Hawaiisoxfan (apparently that was soxplosion,) and the infamous Ncorgbl. I think Beureauemployee is in his own club by having every single one of his posts deleted. :chimp

I'm glad to know that you have the "banned list"... as well as being so interested in how everything's done around here! :)