What ever happened to????

rangercal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AddisonStSox would be my '' what ever happened to''.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 02:38 AM)
He, Cubssuck and Yatzee Sox.. R.I.P

I'm hoping to see a Supersteve or goldmember apperance someday.. lurking and posting. Those were my boyz esp. goldy. Still talk to cwsox on aim, and dougly/mike (aka knucklesox1) to an extent and andrew (aka cubssuck, and no he's not really dead) alittle bit. There still around... sometimes lurking in the shadows.

Where's greasy been lately? And hammerhead.. your one of my personal favs here.. POST MORE!!!

There are others, just those guys came off the top of my head. Hell even steff doesn't post as much as she once did or Willie.

Hammerhead is the absolute man

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 06:00 AM)
Greg the Bull Luzinski

Queen Prawn

Capn 12

Be Good

These folks have been banned so don't bother asking about:

Soxplosion

LowerCaseRepublican

cwsox

BrandoFan

clujer420

Bmr31

Jimenez4MVP

JUGGERNAUT

Sox2004

C.Rector

israel4ever

southsideirish

Steve Bartman's my idol

da_bears86

thecubster

redandwhite

flippedoutpunk

MinnesotaSoxFan

WhiteSox311

cubsruleyoulosers

babybearhater

Whitesoxfan56

AnthraxFan93

Jabroni

YoungstownIndians

ChiSox2005

doUrememberwhen

Antonio Osuna

I-HATE-CREDE

robin_ventura_eternal

augustus_wingsby

3RDBASE

'94WorldChamps

Mercy!

the southside tiger

twisted

Pierzynski 12

timotime

Cuck the Fubs

lightthematch

heartslasher

crazyman26

minors

Soxrock200

Zualian Bleep

Timoperezrulez

MeanMrMustard

SouthSidersIn06

SoxHawk1980

ViperPilot

SinkingShip06

bunkerf16

OfficerPat35

whitesox94

briguy27

SoxFan77

29andPoplar

Dirty35

Redandwhite was just about as big of a douchebag as there could be, along with anthrax.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 10:21 AM)
AnthraxFan93, I believe admins gave him alot of rope before they axed him

I never understood it myself. Anthrax brought nothing to the table but aggravation.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 12:10 PM)
You should unban Anthrax.

If he was around this past season while the sox had cabrera it would have been unbearable. This being a message board he would have been alright as he only would have to type and not literally talk. In the real world though he would have been fµ(k3Ð, with cabrera's nuts in his mouth and all...

Idiocy is always good for a laugh or two, so he had that going for him.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 01:54 PM)
Why were all of Bureau's posts deleted?

A matter of respecting a mistake that was made. I won't go any further for that, but someones career was in line and because of that we pulled everything from public eye, which is within our right as mods/admins. We really are pretty good people, won't do any illegal for anyone, but posters here get every chance to stay and it takes a hell of a lot to get banned.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:31 PM)
A matter of respecting a mistake that was made. I won't go any further for that, but someones career was in line and because of that we pulled everything from public eye, which is within our right as mods/admins. We really are pretty good people, won't do any illegal for anyone, but posters here get every chance to stay and it takes a hell of a lot to get banned.

I keep trying to get shipps to ban me, but I am pretty sure he is afraid to do it. He complains about not being able to do it, but i think we have a gunshy admin on our hands here.

Redandwhite was just about as big of a douchebag as there could be, along with anthrax.

Ya there werent any posters at all that I'd say I "hate." Maybe dislike, (still the respect is there.. or some at least) but never hate. He is just about there in that hate category for me. Anthrax I really disliked also, but he's a cool dude in baseball leagues, so he actually balanced out for me. Southsideirish was also bad, but the respect was there.

I keep trying to get shipps to ban me, but I am pretty sure he is afraid to do it. He complains about not being able to do it, but i think we have a gunshy admin on our hands here.

Hahahaha. Shipps is still a rookie. He needs to be like a new baseball glove, and brake in the right way. :P

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:13 PM)
Look up "Mark Buehrle is not an ace" in google and you will find the Bartman bet thread. It hijacked when he started saying he wouldn't take certain players based on the lack of rings they had.

Not surprise to hear that about NUKE

i tried to google that and all i could find was a "revisited" thread, not the actual thread. Do you have a link?

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:15 PM)
Also belonging there are ...and the infamous Ncorgbl.

That assmunch is the single reason I sought out other places of Sox fandom such as this, and have been happy to leave him and the MLB boards behind forever. Juddling and I had a list of what we called Ncorgblisms listing his most popular phrases that he used over and over a agin like the broken record he was.

Nuke came around chat a few times last year, IIRC.

He's the main guy who MAKES the chat what it is, not to mention why I used to love going on there. Tizzle my nizzle I miss his posting too. He still does but it isn't as much, especially with our latin failures. :P

SS2K5 might have this info, but whatever happened to that family that moved to Indiana and needed a baseball team to root for, and somehow they became Sox fans and the dad registered here?

Also happy b-day to Shagar69/habibharu. Haven't seen him post on a white sox board in years and he's not 40. He was an indian college kid at U of I that would get drunk and post "f*** DA POLICE" after a bar raid or go on a rant about WSI.

what happened to the European? Deploder??

Yeah, he had mad photoshop skills too.

That assmunch is the single reason I sought out other places of Sox fandom such as this, and have been happy to leave him and the MLB boards behind forever. Juddling and I had a list of what we called Ncorgblisms listing his most popular phrases that he used over and over a agin like the broken record he was.

Are you daft?

Who do we know you better as, and why are you hiding?

Who else remembers "The Bassment?" Freaking high school kids.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:32 PM)

Don't think I didn't notice that you didn't ask me that :lolhitting

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 05:20 PM)
SS2K5 might have this info, but whatever happened to that family that moved to Indiana and needed a baseball team to root for, and somehow they became Sox fans and the dad registered here?

He faded out from posting. Last I knew he played in one of the fantasy leagues, but that was the last thing I remember. That was a cool story for Brooks and the crew in PR.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 05:42 PM)
IIRC LCR banned himself.

True story. I miss Neil, and hope his teaching is going well. That was one passionate dude.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)

I remember him from the whitesox.com boards. One of his favorite phrases "tub of goo"

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 04:32 PM)

Oh it was you! You son of a b****...I missed this post and only seen it in Aces quote who for some reason never has the person who he is quoteing. Now I look even more incompetent...incompitent...incompitant...incompetant...and stupid.