What ever happened to????

rangercal

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 08:24 PM)
Ever see "The Accused" starring Jodie Foster? Very similar.

Yeah, if Jodie Foster kept telling them that Buehrle was better than Santana.....

I cant finish the funny comment without sounding like a total douche

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 08:31 PM)
Yeah, if Jodie Foster kept telling them that Buehrle was better than Santana.....

I cant finish the funny comment without sounding like a total douche

I f***in deleted the PM's he sent me, I had a bunch saved where he was so confused in his argument that he was betting me $1000 bucks that I was a lawyer.

Oh it was you! You son of a b****...I missed this post and only seen it in Aces quote who for some reason never has the person who he is quoteing.

Ya this computer is really gay, but I'll take the gayness of it and have it run decently, then to be running real well and have it consistantly crash anyday.

Now I look even more incompetent...incompitent...incompitant...incompetant...and stupid.

Oh.. was that recent news to you shipps?! :P

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 06:07 PM)
Jabroni would easily have 100,000+ posts right now had he not been banned. And that is no exaggeration. His posts had posts. And whatever happened to CWSGUY406? He was a fine poster who vanished after 2007.

Jabroni posted every single Rotoworld update that I could remember.

Keith (CWSGUY406) posts more on SouthSideSox now I believe.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
Don't think I didn't notice that you didn't ask me that :lolhitting

He faded out from posting. Last I knew he played in one of the fantasy leagues, but that was the last thing I remember. That was a cool story for Brooks and the crew in PR.

True story. I miss Neil, and hope his teaching is going well. That was one passionate dude.

Yeah I played in his league for a couple of seasons (and won 2 out of 3 IIRC), before I drifted out of Fantasy Baseball.

I was out of comission when NCORG or whatever he went by left his board. I followed him, HSC, Steff and.......Baggio? that dude was a great poster is he still around?

What was the story with the Hawaiin dude (NCORG) that hung with Reinsdorf and was one of only three poeple to have seen the diminished skills clause. I remember when he called me a teenage punk who had obviously never been in the city of Chicago. I was workign in the Loop at the time and went off on him. Why'd he leave?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
I was out of comission when NCORG or whatever he went by left his board. I followed him, HSC, Steff and.......Baggio? that dude was a great poster is he still around?

What was the story with the Hawaiin dude (NCORG) that hung with Reinsdorf and was one of only three poeple to have seen the diminished skills clause. I remember when he called me a teenage punk who had obviously never been in the city of Chicago. I was workign in the Loop at the time and went off on him. Why'd he leave?

Someone outted him on never being on the board for the sox.

I also remember him claiming he was there when they voted down trading Thomas to the Red Sox for trot Nixon.

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 05:16 PM)

I also remember him claiming he was there when they voted down trading Thomas to the Red Sox for trot Nixon.

He was outed in a huge way. People tracked down his ex-wife and really exposed him.

The moment I *knew* he was a fraud was when he said that it was illegal for corporations to lend each other money or invest in other corporations.

I was looking for his Ode du Colon a p[arody of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road IIRC

QUOTE (bmags @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 05:16 PM)

I'm almost positive it was JimH who exposed Ncorg.

.Baggio? that dude was a great poster is he still around?

Baggio, I want to say, followed HSC off these forums and has never returned. Atleast under that identity.

I believe all of it was done by JimH and quickman on the Sox mlb.com troll boards but Steff linked some of it here. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21844

For quite some time after, and perhaps still today, any thread that had a Ncorgbl reference was deleted entirely. He came back as the Chitownhustler but pretends it isn't him. (talking about the whitesox.com boards)

What about JoshPR, VAfan, and Pastime?

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 06:53 PM)
if anyone can dig up some of these famous NCORGBL threads I would love to spend a couple minutes checking them out. I think i got here right as he was ushered out, or shortly thereafter

Here are some good old fashioned banter threads.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=9312&st=0

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5467

The last thread reminded me of Heather. I believe she posts on WSI.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22144

(briefly notes Ncorgbl's claims)

There are probably many more out there.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 07:12 PM)
Here are some good old fashioned banter threads.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=9312&st=0

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5467

The last thread reminded me of Heather. I believe she posts on WSI.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22144

(briefly notes Ncorgbl's claims)

There are probably many more out there.

Wow. pwning to the Nth degree.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Mar 19, 2009 -> 08:07 PM)
I believe all of it was done by JimH and quickman on the Sox mlb.com troll boards but Steff linked some of it here.

That is correct. I thought they were extreme in their quest to destroy corg, even though he was a fraud.

My biggest lament looking back on the old Sox mlb.com crew was good old Sat46 not living long enough to see the Sox "make it to the far shore" in 2005.