Music Downloaders

Guest wsc425

Ya, when I actually buy a CD (I only buy smaller label Cd's because I figure they need the support) I always go to target.  They have the best prices.

No way! Target is better than places like Tower or Borders (the book/music store), but no where near as cheap as Best Buy. When Metallica's "St. Anger" (which included a 74-minute CD as well as a DVD of them performing the songs live) was released, BB had it for $10.99. I can guarantee you nobody else had it cheaper than that.

Just stopped in there Saturday morning and all the "hot releases" are $17.99.

Is the market price changed based on location? I remember shopping in Florida at Best Buy and they were near $20 there as well. I don't recall anything current anywhere near $12. Even at Target they are $17.

WTF? It would appear that BB in Florida is ripping people off. Out in CA, EVERY new release is $10.99 (when they first come out, then after like a week they go up to around $12 or $13). The only time you'll see $18 or $20 on a CD is if it's one of those "gold" CD's (which to me are a waste of money) or a 2-disc release (like Metallica's Garage, Inc or S&M).