Lets all kiss and make up and...

Bmr31

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hmmm no, ummmm nope.  I think its just MY thing.........

oh then its one of those nature male bonding things..........sorry ill leave you guys be....... ;) dont want to get caught up in the middle of you all barking at the moon naked and pissin on a camp fire......... :lol:

oh then its one of those nature male bonding things..........sorry ill leave you guys be....... ;)  dont want to get caught up in the middle of you all barking at the moon naked and pissin on a camp fire......... :lol:

Da gurlies are certainly invited, who would fetch our beers for us? :lol: :headbang :cheers(THAT WAS A JOKE. I love women...)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Da gurlies are certainly invited, who would fetch our beers for us?    :lol:  :headbang  :cheers(THAT WAS A JOKE.  I love women...)

lol...... ill fetch ya a good ass kicking........(that was not a joke.. but i still love ya).... :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...... ill fetch ya a good ass kicking........(that was not a joke.. but i still love ya).... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, Im just slowly getting back to myself. The new and improved one of course....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry, Im just slowly getting back to myself.  The new and improved one of course....... ;)

omg new and imporved.......lol...... which one was that again?? theres been so many im confused........ ;) :D

hey btw.. how did ya make out in the storm??? everything ok?? i dont see you on the IM........ :huh:

Ive had to stay somewhere else the past two nights. Electricity is still out. :angry: The storm was an eye opener, for sure. :o

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ive had to stay somewhere else the past two nights.  Electricity is still out.    :angry: The storm was an eye opener, for sure.    :o

well your ok so thats good....everything else doesnt matter....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Define ok.    :huh:  ;)

alive, breathing, posting on the boards.....is that a good enough discription?????? lol....... ;) :lol: