For those in the know

southsider2k5

IT doesnt bother me.....IT kept me entertained considering I was planning on gettin 8 hrs of sleep tonknight (goin to bed at 11 wakin up at 7) .......BUT instead its my usual 3-7 slot

WHATA goin do

BE GOOD steff  :cheers

BE GOOD Steff :cheers

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I do live a higher standard.  Just not to the level of my liking.  THere is a huge difference when youre leading people and im quite sure you understand, as im sure youve been a leader at some point in your life. Do you have children?  If not, and you did, wouldnt you want to set a proper example? When you lead christians, ever when youre NOT working, you should still be a role model.

one thing bugging me as i catch up here in this topic... i have to adress this to you bmr... yes i have kids and yes i have been a leader not only in my military career but in my civilian one as well now.. what i do on here or say on here is no way what i do in my professional or personal life.. this is a place i choose to come and relax, vent, share info, gain info, (sox related of course lol) and over all just chit chat with all of you guys/gals here.... some of you i have met in person and have made friendships on a personal level with and others i have only conversed on the boards or through IM like you and i do from time to time.....just because im one way here and a totaly different person every where else in my life does not mean that im not a leader..........for cw its quite the same thing.. hes one way here and hes a completely different person in person....i have not attended one of his masses as of yet but im sure he is a great leader in the church as he is a great friend in real life.........just as im sure your not an asshole all the time as you sometimes project, but a very nice guy in person.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL please.  99 percent of people on message boards never meet the other people.  Most of those who do meet, are just in need of friends.  its not common.

thats not true... i dont need any new friends.. i choose to meet the people from here because its the sox which brings our common bond together....we enjoy a game together and whatever else happens after that just happens.. for the record.. there are a few on here i have met and would never invite back again......others though i have known for quite sometime now and enjoy their company... doesnt mean im lookin for friends it just means we had a good time and things in common other than the sox that keeps the lines of communication open........ ;)

one thing bugging me as i catch up here in this topic... i have to adress this to you bmr... yes i have kids and yes i have been a leader not only in my military career but in my civilian one as well now.. what i do on here or say on here is no way what i do in my professional or personal life.. this is a place i choose to come and relax, vent, share info, gain info, (sox related of course lol) and over all just chit chat with all of you guys/gals here.... some of you i have met in person and have made friendships on a personal level with and others i have only conversed on the boards or through IM like you and i do from time to time.....just because im one way here and a totaly different person every where else in my life does not mean that im not a leader..........for cw its quite the same thing.. hes one way here and hes a completely different person in person....i have not attended one of his masses as of yet but im sure he is a great leader in the church as he is a great friend in real life.........just as im sure your not an asshole all the time as you sometimes project, but a very nice guy in person.......

ummmm being a leader of christians is not just a JOB, when he realizes that, he will be so much better off.

thats not true... i dont need any new friends.. i choose to meet the people from here because its the sox which brings our common bond together....we enjoy a game together and whatever else happens after that just happens.. for the record.. there are a few on here i have met and would never invite back again......others though i have known for quite sometime now and enjoy their company... doesnt mean im lookin for friends it just means we had a good time and things in common other than the sox that keeps the lines of communication open........ ;)

You "regulars" can stick together and have your social click all you want. Thats your choice. Hey if thats how you need to make your friends, more power to ya. However, the fact remains, most people do not want or need to have a internet site as something social. Its plain, simple, and a fact. Cluejer was 100 percent correct.

YA, I dont consider this a social thing

BE GODO

Cause you're not here.

Jason.. can we get a "thank God" smiley...? :rolleyes:

Id rather meet him, than a person like you. Thats for sure.

Ahhh.. there's the "can't take a joke" Bmr again. Welcome back!!

Your comments are hate, not jokes. Nice try though.

Hate..? Nope. Sorry. That takes too much time and effort. Nice try for you, too.

Look, if you and cwsox are gonna go around and act like you own this site, you are going to have a daily battle with me. Im not gonna to act like a little kid like you, but im gonna be here. This isnt an adults only site and this isnt a social club. PEOPLE, kids and adults alike, are here to post whatever they want, as long as they follow the rules. You want to keep it up? Go ahead, show your character, but its about time someone stuck up for them.

From my 4 year old son: "My Hero!"

Guest hotsoxchick1
ummmm being a leader of christians is not just a JOB, when he realizes that, he will be so much better off.

yeah it is......its a job like any other job.. he gets paid.. vacation time, sick days ect. ect. ect.. its a job..... not a job just anyone can do.. but a job none the less............he is intitled to a personal life just as you or i , or anyone else.......period..........the church has changed along with the times .. (well most of them have anyhow) maybe its time you did too.......get out of the dark bmr and move into the light........ ;) :D

yeah it is......its a job like any other job.. he gets paid.. vacation time, sick days ect. ect. ect.. its a job..... not a job just anyone can do.. but a job none the less............he is intitled to a personal life just as you or i , or anyone else.......period..........the church has changed along with the times .. (well most of them have anyhow) maybe its time you did too.......get out of the dark bmr and move into the light........ ;)  :D

omg nevermind :rolleyes: Im quite confident God wants christian leaders to see it as more than a job. Think what you want.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You "regulars" can stick together and have your social click all you want.  Thats your choice. Hey if thats how you need to make your friends, more power to ya.  However, the fact remains, most people do not want or need to have a internet site as something social.  Its plain, simple, and a fact.  Cluejer was 100 percent correct.

isnt this site a social place????dont we all express ideals, thoughts, and whatever else we feel like talking about???? so for you to say we have our "own" social click is out of line cause guess what .. if you post here your a part of it........bmr your the social king of the internet site here.... lol....if you didnt want it that way you wouldnt be here... and f*** clujo.. hes wrong too........ :headbang :D :D :D

isnt this site a social place????dont we all express ideals, thoughts, and whatever else we feel like talking about???? so for you to say we have our "own" social click is out of line cause guess what .. if you post here your a part of it........bmr your the social king of the internet site here.... lol....if you didnt want it that way you wouldnt be here... and f*** clujo.. hes wrong too........ :headbang  :D  :D  :D

Its the internet. Like most people, i dont come here with a thought or idea of meeting or hanging out with any of you. That was cluejers original point, which was ripped apart. Im simply defending his original point. I dont care what you guys do.

Hey, I didn't come here to meet frends and influence people, but

I won't turn down an invite to share beers at the game or Jimbo's

The internet is not a wall for people to hide beind but a door to join others in the expression of ideas and thoughts.

Here it is the Sox

and hey if that leads to freindship, thats a good thing.

It's lik saying you go to the Sox game, just to watch the game and never talk or are polite to those around you.

I've gotten to kow my fellow season tickts holders aorund me. It provides fun atmosphere at the game.

Same here

I highly doubt Bmr you would be this vocal in real life at a game. You want this to be about being anonymous so you can hide.

Come on out and have fun.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Its the internet.  Like most people, i dont come here with a thought or idea of meeting or hanging out with any of you.  That was cluejers original point, which was ripped apart. Im simply defending his original point.  I dont care what you guys do.

we dont come here with the original thought of meeting either... we come here, or at least i do, for relaxation and a place to vent amoung others who understand it, to learn something i didnt know or to teach something i already knew.......... ;) what ever else happens after that just happens... if im sayin im gonna go to such and such game... then someone else says their gonna go too what the hell why not hook up at the game and chit chat for a while...like i said.. there are a few on here i enjoy their company in person and there are those i will not ask to grace me with their presence ever again......but in the end its by no means a desperation cry for friends.. i have enough of those already ............so clujo was wrong to assume that this is anyones intentions without knowing them for sure.........we all know what happens when one assumes...... ;) and in clujos case hes looked like an ass alot................ :D

The internet is not a wall for people to hide beind but a door to join others in the expression of ideas and thoughts.

Here it is the Sox

It's lik saying you go to the Sox game, just to watch the game and never talk or are polite to those around you.

I've gotten to kow my fellow season tickts holders aorund me. It provides  fun atmosphere at the game.

Same here

I highly doubt Bmr you would be this vocal in real life at a game. You want this to be about being anonymous so you can hide.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Hide? You obviously dont know me dude. So why comment? Uhhh id love to come to a game but thats a pretty long drive, lol. ONCE AGAIN, if you read what i write, you will see that i see nothing wrong with meeting people for sox games. Ive said this what? 10 times? I said this isnt a social setting, most people dont come here to meet friends, or have expectations of doing so.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Here it is the Sox

I've gotten to kow my fellow season tickts holders aorund me. It provides  fun atmosphere at the game.

Same here

exactly.........and if bmr were here im sure we would all know him quite well around the ball park........... :D

we dont come here with the original thought of meeting either... we come here, or at least i do, for relaxation and a place to vent amoung others who understand it, to learn something i didnt know or to teach something i already knew.......... ;) what ever else happens after that just happens... if im sayin im gonna go to such and such game... then someone else says their gonna go too what the hell why not hook up at the game and chit chat for a while...like i said.. there are a few on here i enjoy their company in person and there are those i will not ask to grace me with their presence ever again......but in the end its by  no means a desperation cry for friends.. i have enough of those already ............so clujo was wrong to assume that this is anyones intentions without knowing them for sure.........we all know what happens when one assumes...... ;) and in clujos case hes looked like an ass alot................  :D

Like always, people defend their points by putting words in others mouths, aka lies. Cluejer said NOTHING in your post. He simply said he doesnt care what people on an internet site think. Then steff jumps in and says something rude about this being social click to most......i said not most, and this started. Why dont you go and actually read the posts before putting words in peoples mouths?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Like always, people defend their points by putting words in others mouths, aka lies.  Cluejer said NOTHING in your post.  He simply said he doesnt care what people on an internet site think.  Then steff jumps in and says something rude about this being social click to most......i said not most, and this started. Why dont you go and actually read the posts before putting words in peoples mouths?

because its more fun to have an arguement with you about what they didnt say........ ;) does anyone really give a s*** anyhow????? :huh:

Here it is the Sox

Same here

LOL!!!!!!!!! Hide? You obviously dont know me dude. So why comment? Uhhh id love to come to a game but thats a pretty long drive, lol. ONCE AGAIN, if you read what i write, you will see that i see nothing wrong with meeting people for sox games. Ive said this what? 10 times? I said this isnt a social setting, most people dont come here to meet friends, or have expectations of doing so.

But you are hiding...

You are being mean knowing no one knows who you are, what you look like, here you live...etc.

The plus of the anonymous interent.

because its more fun to have an arguement with you about what they didnt say........ ;) does anyone really give a s*** anyhow????? :huh:

Not me? :huh: So why is everyone attacking me? You people should know better than to think im gonna change my views cuz of what you think........so whats the point? lol

Here it is the Sox

Same here

But you are hiding...

You are being mean knowing no one knows who you are, what you look like, here you live...etc.

The plus of the anonymous interent.

Im not being mean at all. Im telling the truth. Being mean is cussing, or picking on something someone cant control, or picking on little kids. THAT is being mean.

Like always, people defend their points by putting words in others mouths, aka lies.  Cluejer said NOTHING in your post.  He simply said he doesnt care what people on an internet site think.  Then steff jumps in and says something rude about this being social click to most......i said not most, and this started. Why dont you go and actually read the posts before putting words in peoples mouths?

Oh now YOU stop your LIES, hypocrite. You know how to use the quote feature. Do it and stop lying.

Oh now YOU stop your LIES, hypocrite. You know how to use the quote feature. Do it and stop lying.

I dont care enough to do that either. If you do, go for it sweetie. By the way, you ARE a very attractive woman..... ;)

Not me? :huh: So why is everyone attacking me?  You people should know better than to think im gonna change my views cuz of what you think........so whats the point?  lol

Who's attacking.. :huh:

We know you're a lying hypocrite and we accept it.