For those in the know

southsider2k5

Who's attacking..  :huh:

We know you're a lying hypocrite and we accept it.

Hmmm i call you a hypocrite, and now im one? Isnt that like when you call a closet gay guy a name and he does the same? Cmon now... :bang

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not being mean at all.  Im telling the truth. Being mean is cussing, or picking on something someone cant control, or picking on little kids. THAT is being mean.

Yes, it is. And you should really apologize to wsc.

Hmmm i call you a hypocrite, and now im one? Isnt that like when you call a closet gay guy a name and he does the same? Cmon now... :bang

Just call em like I see em.

And sorry but I don't know anything about gay things..

Gimme a hug steff...... :huh: :)

No thanks.

No thanks.

:lol:

I don't care about other boards. Although.. a lot from WSI and nearly 100% from the AOL boards have met right in mine and Jim's back yard. Here, it is a social thing. I've met 19 posters from here. 11 of them not from a WSI or AOL gathering. And more then 6 of them I talk to on a regular basis. This is definitely not the normal message board.

How do you get on the preferred guest list?? :D Seriously I think there is some degree of cliqueshness on most message boards. I don't spend as much time on these boards as some folks, but much more than I ever thought I would. Makes me wonder about myself.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Not me? :huh: So why is everyone attacking me?  You people should know better than to think im gonna change my views cuz of what you think........so whats the point?  lol

im not attackin you or anyone... if i were youd feel it where it hurts.....lol..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
How do you get on the preferred guest list??  :D Seriously I think there is some degree of cliqueshness on most message boards. I don't spend as much time on these boards as some folks, but much more than I ever thought I would. Makes me wonder about myself.

come on and hang with us si.. your always a preferred guest in my book....... ;)

How do you get on the preferred guest list??  :D Seriously I think there is some degree of cliqueshness on most message boards. I don't spend as much time on these boards as some folks, but much more than I ever thought I would. Makes me wonder about myself.

There isn't one. I made a post one year that we were having a BBQ, thought it would be cool to meet some of the people I talked to about the Sox and it took off from there. Last year there was over 50 people. Several of the wives and I have become great friends. Jim met a lot of new golf buddies. And a lot of them got deals on moving ;)

It was just kinda natural. Ya spend 8 months on a MB talking about the Sox.. the odds if you live in the same city that you'll meet at the park are good. You see their wives and kids. The next week you see them on the board and you say "hey.. how's little Timmy..?" Doesn't seem all that strange to me. But then again I'm a real social person. Love to throw parties and meet new people. If that's weird, so be it. Stay away then :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

how small a world it is.. who would have guessed that showtime basically lives down the street from me... and actually lives next door to where my cousin once lived..........never knew lol not till this season anyhow....... ;)

There isn't one. I made a post one year that we were having a BBQ, thought it would be cool to meet some of the people I talked to about the Sox and it took off from there. Last year there was over 50 people. Several of the wives and I have become great friends. Jim met a lot of new golf buddies. And a lot of them got deals on moving  ;)

It was just kinda natural. Ya spend 8 months on a MB talking about the Sox.. the odds if you live in the same city that you'll meet at the park are good. You see their wives and kids. The next week you see them on the board and you say "hey.. how's little Timmy..?" Doesn't seem all that strange to me. But then again I'm a real social person. Love to throw parties and meet new people. If that's weird, so be it. Stay away then  :P

Just a lame attempt by me to inject a little humor in a thread that got way too serious IMO. I love BBQ's and I'm sure you and Jim are great hosts. I wish I'd known you before I made our recent move. Could have used some advice. The price wasn't too bad but the logistics sucked big time and caused me a major headache.

come on and hang with us si.. your always a preferred guest in my book....... ;)

Thanks HSC, that's might sportin' of you. Next trip to Chi I'd love to have a beer with you. I'm civilized, you don't have to hide your gold or loved ones. I'm a little outrageous at times but that's just my way of dealing with the problems of life. I like to laugh, even if it's at my own expense.

There isn't one. I made a post one year that we were having a BBQ, thought it would be cool to meet some of the people I talked to about the Sox and it took off from there. Last year there was over 50 people. Several of the wives and I have become great friends. Jim met a lot of new golf buddies. And a lot of them got deals on moving  ;)

It was just kinda natural. Ya spend 8 months on a MB talking about the Sox.. the odds if you live in the same city that you'll meet at the park are good. You see their wives and kids. The next week you see them on the board and you say "hey.. how's little Timmy..?" Doesn't seem all that strange to me. But then again I'm a real social person. Love to throw parties and meet new people. If that's weird, so be it. Stay away then  :P

Just a lame attempt by me to inject a little humor in a thread that got way too serious IMO. I love BBQ's and I'm sure you and Jim are great hosts. I wish I'd known you before I made our recent move. Could have used some advice. The price wasn't too bad but the logistics sucked big time and caused me a major headache.

Who did you use?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks HSC, that's might sportin' of you. Next trip to Chi I'd love to have a beer with you. I'm civilized, you don't have to hide your gold or loved ones. I'm a little outrageous at times but that's just my way of dealing with the problems of life. I like to laugh, even if it's at my own expense.

hey let me know when your in town... ill grab the first rounds and even treat ya to one of my killer margaritas......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
I get invited to this soiree woth HSC and SI - I go back in time with both of you on several boards now  :cheers

you of all people should know your always welcome to attend anything and everything with me..... geez cw..... do you even have to ask..........