ShamWow Guy Beats Up a Hooker

Heads22

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 27, 2009 -> 05:54 PM)
Wow.. amazing what no makeup can do to a guy away from T.V. I couldn't believe has was that old and then the mug shots happened..

Was just thinking the same thing. Thought the dude was in his 30's from tv. He looks messed up without the magic makeup.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Mar 27, 2009 -> 05:08 PM)
Was just thinking the same thing. Thought the dude was in his 30's from tv. He looks messed up without the magic makeup.

The Magic Makeup should be his next product.

"Look at my horrific mug. Who wants to see THIS waking up next to ya? Now I smear on some Magic Makeup and watch the years fade away!....doesn't work on the lazy eye, though....."

QUOTE (The Critic @ Mar 27, 2009 -> 07:01 PM)
The Magic Makeup should be his next product.

"Look at my horrific mug. Who wants to see THIS waking up next to ya? Now I smear on some Magic Makeup and watch the years fade away!....doesn't work on the lazy eye, though....."

Haha, classic!

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 12:34 AM)
It looks like one of those before and after Meth posters.

LOL, that is SPOT on.

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 04:36 AM)
Ide pay to f*** that prostitute

You better watch your tongue. That girl has a mean streak in her

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 09:54 AM)
Did the Shamwow work on the blood???

I almost bought some Shamwow's yesterday...but then I got my s*** together and walked away.

I got them for both my mom and dad for christmas as a side gift, and they both love them. My stepdad in particular uses them to clean up everything, wash the car, etc

The funny part of that police report is where they have to specify any tattoos and the pro has "lucky" tattooed on her back. And I can't believe the ShamWow guy is making so much money from being the voice of these things that he's staying at the Setai and paying $1k to get laid

QUOTE (3E8 @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 11:48 AM)
The funny part of that police report is where they have to specify any tattoos and the pro has "lucky" tattooed on her back. And I can't believe the ShamWow guy is making so much money from being the voice of these things that he's staying at the Setai and paying $1k to get laid

He is the owner of the company or whatever. He's not a spokesperson.