April Fool's

BigSqwert

Told my fiance (who is a teacher) that it snowed while she was still half asleep. I should have taken the joke one step further by turning on the radio to listen to school closings.

note to self: Record school closings next year on a snow day and replay it on April Fools.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:37 PM)
She could've easily turned that one on you by saying she's the one who gave it to you. She really could've gotten you bad.

She told me she knew it was coming, and that I needed to step up my game. Her daughter got her really good though. Typed up a fake progress report w/bad grades on it and gave it to her.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:44 PM)
I told my mom that I got a girl pregnant. Took it one step further by having my sister call my mom and ask if she had heard about it yet.

It worked quite well.

brb doing this

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 08:44 PM)
I told my mom that I got a girl pregnant. Took it one step further by having my sister call my mom and ask if she had heard about it yet.

It worked quite well.

Did she call you Terrell?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:11 PM)
brb doing this

Follow up needed.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
Did she call you Terrell?

Only about 8 times. Added with a lot of "are you serious?" "are you stupid?" and then i had a laughing fit, i think she caught on because she hung up on me.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 08:44 PM)

It worked quite well.

What you should have done is tell here it was because you used a ziploc bag as a condom. :lolhitting