Quick Question

T R U

QUOTE (Tmar @ Apr 5, 2009 -> 04:55 PM)
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have a few quick questions too. Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman? The paper boy? Evening TV?

You know tmar, if you cant limit your comments to Obama or a car alternator in this thread you just stay the hell out.

:D

Weeeeeell, I think we all learned something today... T R U hates his job, alternators are expensive, kyyle doesn't like Obama being talked about, shipps is an asshole admin who finally made up a rule that no one will follow, and kap just doesn't know when to quit.

OMG, you killed this thread, you bastard!

:lol:

1582d73312f31c3a.jpg

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 4, 2009 -> 04:23 PM)
Alright, so yesterday I made up some story about my car being messed up so I could skip work. So now when I go in today I need to know how much a new alternator generally costs so I can have a story when they question me about what was wrong and all that crap.

Basically, I just need to know how much getting a new alternator would roughly cost. I drive a 2000 Chevy Impala if that matters any.

And thank you in advance for helping me to continue being a sub par employee :)

Maybe instead of the sig TRU, ever think about changing it to LIE? :D

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Apr 5, 2009 -> 01:36 PM)
He's a part time pizza delivery driver. With unemployment benefits one will most likely make more than him by being able to sleep in and surf the net.

Hey I work full time..

And I make like 15 or so an hour and leave with cash every night plus paychecks so I don't do THAT bad.. Its part time in the sense that I am not going to be able to get anything better at the moment seeing that I couldn't go back to college this year but I wouldn't say im less than people on unemployment..

Sorry Mr. Eye, I prolly should have clarified that I don't have a legit job so its not like im really cheating anyone here

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Apr 4, 2009 -> 04:43 PM)
So they don't try to track down which shop you went to, just say you paid a gearhead $100 to change it. That's what my gf did when her alternator had to be changed awhile ago. Didn't take long at all.

Alternators are really easy to change. I don't think I've owned a car that I didn't have to change the alternator at least once.

Three bolts and one wire clip and it's done.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:47 AM)
Alternators are really easy to change. I don't think I've owned a car that I didn't have to change the alternator at least once.

Three bolts and one wire clip and it's done.

But have you ever replaced an imaginary alternator like T R U? ;)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:54 AM)
This thread is why cranky buster boys need to stay in the buster.

You had to come here three days later to say this? I'll just refrain from saying what I'm thinking for the sake of the already screwed up thread. It is, however, quite funny that it all ended up ok and you have to come here to fling more s***.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:49 AM)
But have you ever replaced an imaginary alternator like T R U? ;)

haha yeah, I think people skipped over what I originally put and just assumed I really needed car help.

I just needed a fake story incase someone was like "Man, what'd that cost you" so I didn't sit there and be like "Uh, $700"

They didn't ask anyways aside from a "Did you get your car fixed" and I simply replied with a concerned "Yeah.. damn alternator, that car is falling apart."

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 01:11 PM)
You had to come here three days later to say this? I'll just refrain from saying what I'm thinking for the sake of the already screwed up thread. It is, however, quite funny that it all ended up ok and you have to come here to fling more s***.

Whoa, I didn't think it needed green. Upon further review... it needed green.