MAN I AM TIRED

Kempers

Originally posted by Kempers

man i am tired guys, college sure does take a lot out of you.  i am glad to be back in my hometown where all my great high school memories and milestones remain.  i am gonna go get some sleep now because i stay up late from being in college and its a crazy life.

I am also in college! How tubular!

Seriously though I am surprised I ever made it to college after the sliver of '94 or the bruise of '96. Let me tell YOU, that is pain.

College life is so crazy, the craziness is more than I can describe. Sometimes I will wake up and say "DAMN I am in college!" I mean, WOW.

I would like to tell you about all the teams I root for when they are good, but I have to get back to my crazy college life.

Oh I know, I figure I got to enjoy these years as much as I can ,cause after college I'm gonna have to work 40 hours a week at least for another 40 yrs.

At least right now I only work say 25 hours a week and it isn't like I need to do it to stay alive, like I'll have to do once I'm on my own.

Still, I can't wait.

Guest hotsoxchick1

whinners.... stay in college.... cause when you get to the real world you ll find out how much working a real job sucks and if you think your tired now just wait .....stay in school forever if ya can........lol........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

whinners.... stay in college.... cause when you get to the real world you ll find out how much working a real job sucks and if you think your tired now just wait .....stay in school forever if ya can........lol........

Yea, and watch the bottom line of your student loans skyrocket!

Guest hotsoxchick1

spiff believe me i have a clue.. been there done that..... college life is one big party.......untill a week before finals.. then the day after it watch out .. heavy party time.... so please dont whine about how hard it all is.. weve all been there done that........let me know how tired you all are when you put in a 14 or 16 hour day .. day after day.....and then come home to the family and do all the house work, pay bills and take care of your sick kids and such.... then ill believe your tired........:D

spiff believe me i have a clue.. been there done that..... college life is one big party.......untill a week before finals.. then the day after it watch out .. heavy party time.... so please dont whine about how hard it all is.. weve all been there done that........let me know how tired you all are when you put in a 14 or 16 hour day .. day after day.....and then come home to the family and do all the house work, pay bills and take care of your sick kids and such.... then ill believe your tired........:D

to be fair, I never said it was hard.

but, nevermind.

Ha ha ha ha...

The kids who didn't have fun in high school are still trying to take their shots at me. I don't know if its more funny... or pathetic.

Maybe both. LOL! Gots to go get f***ed up now with those high school pals I made. Have fun with your TVs, Kemp and Spiff.

Losers.

Originally posted by doubleM23

Ha ha ha ha...

The kids who didn't have fun in high school are still trying to take their shots at me.  I don't know if its more funny... or pathetic.

Maybe both.  LOL!  Gots to go get f***ed up now with those high school pals I made.  Have fun with your TVs, Kemp and Spiff.

Losers.

What the hell are you talking about? You don't know s*** about me yet you say I didn't have fun in high school? I had plenty of fun I just advertise it to feel better about myself.

FYI I did hang out with some of my high school friends tonight, but did you see a post about it before? No. You know why? Because nobody cares. Just like nobody cares about you.

Do us all a favor and stay at your circle jerks, then we won't have to hear from you.

hahaha, man you redefine the word worthless. you assume i was misreble in my life and you know jack s*** about me. i played some football today with some friends, but because i didn't crawl to a message board looking for attention i probably didn't even have a good time, right? god you are a dips***. just because you are starving for attention and looking for someone to inflate your sickening ego doesn't mean the rest of us need to do the same to be content with ourselves.

you are useless to say the least...

hahaha, man you redefine the word worthless.  you assume i was misreble in my life and you know jack s*** about me.  i played some football today with some friends, but because i didn't crawl to a message board looking for attention i probably didn't even have a good time, right?  god you are a dips***.  just because you are starving for attention and looking for someone to inflate your sickening ego doesn't mean the rest of us need to do the same to be content with ourselves.

you are useless to say the least...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Guest hotsoxchick1

and she continues her cluelessness, way to go.

:**** you.. i wasnt the one who came on here whinning about how tired i am.........

and she continues her cluelessness, way to go.

:**** you.. i wasnt the one who came on here whinning about how tired i am.........

aaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha oh man that is the funniest thing i have read in a while.