NFL Jerseys

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
Look how much white there is. On the authentics, there is more orange then you think.

Im pretty sure there is more white because my picture is bigger. You said the numbers were different, which you can see theyre not. I guess Ill defer to your knowledge because you used to work in a Finish Line or something...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can that be the real Grossman when the numbers are white with blue trim on the real authentic orange jerseys, and your's has blue numbers with white trim?

Also, if you look at your numbers on the Olsen, the numbers are shiny. They aren't like that on the real jersey.

Look, you can all get what you want. But if you're going to spend 70-100 on a jersey, get the official replica or the premier style.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
How can that be the real Grossman when the numbers are white with blue trim on the real authentic orange jerseys, and your's has blue numbers with white trim?

Also, if you look at your numbers on the Olsen, the numbers are shiny. They aren't like that on the real jersey.

Look, you can all get what you want. But if you're going to spend 70-100 on a jersey, get the official replica or the premier style.

That Grossman jersey was bought at the gift shop near the underground parking at Soldier Field.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:28 PM)

:lolhitting right ok. You are suggesting stickers for numbers. What am I? nine?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
img1239153091620.jpg

heres a pic of the Olsen next to my real authentic Grossman. Whats so different about the numbers, besides the colors obviously?

dude the colors on those jersies are completely different... i hate to tell you this, but I think you got ripped off. I mean one jersey is completely orange and the other one is blue.

well... I guess the old-adage is true -- a sucker born everyday.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 12:22 AM)

Okay, then go spend the extra $30 and get the premier, which means only 1 layer is sewn. Sort of hard to explain on here.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 11:39 PM)
That Grossman jersey was bought at the gift shop near the underground parking at Soldier Field.

Go look at pictures from the Bears games when they wear orange. I'll bet you a REAL jersey that the numbers are white with blue trim, not blue with white trim, like your's has.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (rangercal @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)

Dang it Aj, your making fun of all of my jerseys. I buy the replica's typically for 30 bucks (only have a few) and I have no problem with em.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 08:15 AM)
Like a dumbass, I keep clicking it, thinking the conversation is about Cutler.

true. Ok, but before we get back on track, I have to post a pic of the jersey I bought last year from some guy on the streets:

here's the link (sorry, couldnt get it to embed properly)

Now, let's get back on topic!

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:05 AM)
true. Ok, but before we get back on track, I have to post a pic of the jersey I bought last year from some guy on the streets:

here's the link (sorry, couldnt get it to embed properly)

Now, let's get back on topic!

Right, now where do you guys think I can get a good f***ing alternator?

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 8, 2009 -> 11:06 AM)
Right, now where do you guys think I can get a good f***ing alternator?

I dont know about getting you an alternator, but I can tell you what it costs to replace one. That way if someone asks you, then you know

As someone who used to work at a sports store, I can tell. Now, the jerseys are sewed differently. It's like the orange overlaps the white in a way. It's hard to explain.

...and you aren't giving your honest money to people selling pirated merchandise.