Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
Really? The Broncos drafted Moreno there? He probably would have been there at their 2nd pick.

I think that's why they took him there, they are gonna pick again in 6 picks anyways so why risk it?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:59 PM)
I love it, Washington didn't dick around. They strolled right out there and made the pick. Great pick for the SKins, imo. HOw long were the Skins even on the clock?

Seemed like 45 seconds

All I know is, I love it.. speed it up im ready for Miami

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:00 PM)
I think that's why they took him there, they are gonna pick again in 6 picks anyways so why risk it?

Because they really could have used the guy the Redskins took right after them who no one thought would drop out of the top 10.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
Because they really could have used the guy the Redskins took right after them who no one thought would drop out of the top 10.

Obviously not, or they would have taken him

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:02 PM)
Obviously not, or they would have taken him

Well, on this one, I think their coach has made a mistake. That defense was awful last year. Their solution is to pass on a guy like Orakpo and grab a RB in the first?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:03 PM)
Well, on this one, I think their coach has made a mistake. That defense was awful last year. Their solution is to pass on a guy like Orakpo and grab a RB in the first?

They needed a RB, they got a pretty good one..

Guys like Cushing and Maualuga are still on the board and they are about to pick again, if that was their only pick ide slam it. They can still grab a good player again here in a min. Maybe they didn't like Orakpo..

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 02:13 PM)
Gotcha...couldn't get a good look at her.

I can see why, she has an appearance from far away that she's cute and than when you see her up close she's just really unique and oddly shaped. Not horrible or anything but I'll take my girl over his and I don't have millions, haha. BUt I do have Soxtalk, lol

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 03:18 PM)
Just an aside, but God bless the NFL network. Its heaven to watch the draft without having to endure Chris Berman!

Whats wrong with Chris Berman?

I prefer Kiper and McShay and I like Steve Young.. not a big fan of Keyshawn but I can tune him out.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
Whats wrong with Chris Berman?

I prefer Kiper and McShay and I like Steve Young.. not a big fan of Keyshawn but I can tune him out.

His schtick got old for me 10 years ago. I'm still flipping channels for Erin Andrews' interviews, though.