Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 04:55 PM)
Harvin -- to Minnesota

1. Can he stay healthy?

2. Can he stay clean?

3. Can he be consistent?

if yes to all 3 then the rest of the NFC north is going to have a lot of fun trying to catch him.

That's definitely a bold pick. If he can answer all those questions, he's gonna be scary to face. I think he would have been a great risk in the 2nd round, but as a 1st rounder, I don't like it. I'm happy they took Harvin. He could be awesome, but more likely won't.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davis is a great value pick right now. He's got the ability to be a shutdown corner. I like it. Especially since his upside >>>> upside of the WR's on the board, imo. New England is gonna take one of the USC Lb's right here. I assume it is Matthews. Who'd have figured that Maluaga would be the last of the USC Lbers to get taken a few months ago.

There is some confirmed interest between the Bears and BOldin. Angelo commented though and said it wasn't just the compensation, but also money, so it will be interesting to see if the Bears can get comfortable with both the compensation and financial commitment.

Green Bay moving up back into the 1st. Who are they going to grab?

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 05:25 PM)
Wow Colts went offense? I guess brown makes a lot more sense than wells because he's more of a pass catcher and a little quicker.

Wells DID run a sub 4.4 at the OSU pro day.

I really cant believe he hasnt been selected, same with Big Ray.

Hmm, not sure why the Colts went offense. You would think Addai and Hart at RB would be good enough to let them address the defense.

And the Patriots made a very good trade. Matthews fills a need, but I'm not impressed at all with what the Packers had to give up to get him. How do the Pats continue to do it? 8 picks in the Top 100. They're gonna get some very good players with those selections.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 11:34 PM)
I don't see Wells going off the board in any of the next 3 picks so it could get interesting to see if the Browns end up getting him and grabbing him. Anyone that takes Beanie now is getting one hell of a value pick, imo.

Arizona has been said to want a RB with the 32nd pick.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 25, 2009 -> 05:37 PM)
Arizona has been said to want a RB with the 32nd pick.

That would be a hell of a pick up for Arizona if they got Wells. Kind of like when the Bears really needed a TE and no one ever thought Olsen would fall that far, so we were able to get great value at that spot.