Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me so mad that all offseason, I am under the impression that we have an intelligent qb that can make plays and is a game changer.

Some game changer alright. <_ some of those ints were brutal.>

Edited by knightd1

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 11:48 PM)
The 1st and the 4th were on receivers not finishing their routes. The 2nd and the 3rd were on Cutler.

The 2nd was the one where he got picked by a fatass DL. That's a fluky occurrence, can't really blame him for that.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:51 PM)
I find it funny that Devin Hester was good and didn't drop passes, but Cutler made so many poor decisions, it's hard to express in words.

Oh how things can change...

yeah what a bastard...why did he tell Des/Knox to stop running routes? WHYYYYY

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:54 PM)
yeah what a bastard...why did he tell Des/Knox to stop running routes? WHYYYYY

The fact that he nearly threw three interceptions on three straight plays should tell you how bad Cutler was in the first half. Yes, the receivers made many mistakes, but you shouldn't cut Cutler that much slack.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:53 PM)
lol, we absolutely dominated the bears offense. we ain't s***? tell me that at the end of the season.

Don't bother. His awful posts aren't worth responding to.

I agree with you. Packers D looks light years ahead of where it was last year. We know the O will improve and hopefully we can get Tausch or someone to fill in because Barbre is pretty terrible.

What a game.

It's pretty sad how easily you can lose a game. Mannelly, the one who never makes a mistake, snaps it to Hester on their own 30. Lovie challenges a play that isn't even close. The WR's were breaking off routes. Cutler didn't have it. Forte didn't look like he was running very hard with the 2 holes he had all game.

Those 3 pts we gave them were huge...

that was the turning point because it's totally different defending a 5 point than a 2 pt with 2 mins left.

If we were up 15-10 at that point,that long TD pass doesnt happen,I'm so f***ing pissed,we gave them this game,they were outplayed despite the Cutler ints.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 11:56 PM)
The fact that he nearly threw three interceptions on three straight plays should tell you how bad Cutler was in the first half. Yes, the receivers made many mistakes, but you shouldn't cut Cutler that much slack.

That wasn't all Cutler.

1st pass - Bennett got held and didn't get to the spot

2nd pass - Bennett ran the wrong route and Cutler threw to where he was supposed to be

3rd pass - bad throw

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:57 PM)
It's pretty sad how easily you can lose a game. Mannelly, the one who never makes a mistake, snaps it to Hester on their own 30. Lovie challenges a play that isn't even close. The WR's were breaking off routes. Cutler didn't have it. Forte didn't look like he was running very hard with the 2 holes he had all game.

It was Wolfe, and yea agreed. This game really shows that outside Bennett (who was good and bad today) Hester (he's gonna be a beast) the Bears just don't have any WR. Knox will be a good one but he is a rookie who made a Dez Clark mistake (again he is a rookie) by stopping on his route. The only thing I question is where was Olsen? And why Ron Turner didn't use that Matt Forte guy more often? You can take some pressure off Cutler if you run the ball more Turner.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:59 PM)
That wasn't all Cutler.

1st pass - Bennett got held and didn't get to the spot

2nd pass - Bennett ran the wrong route and Cutler threw to where he was supposed to be

3rd pass - bad throw

woah woah, don't use logic here. This loss was clearly all on Rex Cutler

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 10:59 PM)
Urlacher with a dislocated wrist. Ouch.

Ouch indeed so that should explain why he wasn't out there. I heard Tinoisamoa's injury isn't good either.

Ima give Ogunleye credit though. He was a beast today. D. Manning had a nice game also.