Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
catch the f***ing ball olsen. 2nd god damn time in 2 weeks he's cost us a drive

Nothing more obvious than someone afraid to take a hit. He doesn't quite understand the idea that you can either move your feet, or catch the ball, can't do it at the same time.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 03:03 PM)
i was so impressed with the bears D line and the pass rush last week....now im thinking it was more just the packers Oline being horrendous

With Clifton going down and Barbre already being terrible they are going to have a lot of problems on the O-Line this year. This is also coming from a Pack fan.

Few things irritate me more than a Bears defender running full speed at a player, and that person just moving slightly and our guy running right past them. Ben just moved a foot to his left. You'd think playing football for such a long time they'd teach these guys about centering up the defender is more important than speed alone. Especially when it's a quarterback back peddling out of the pocket.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 03:46 PM)
when you blitz everyone, you must at least get to the qb and make him move around

it's that same blitz they love to run. where everyone rushes the middle, and they all manage to get blocked.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 03:46 PM)
when you blitz everyone, you must at least get to the qb and make him move around

Sure, but what good is it when you go full speed, the qb does a simple juke, you fly by, and he still has time to make a completion?

Ben may be mobile in comparison with other qb's, but he's not Vick quick. I'd understand if the qb was quick and you're just trying to anticipate his moves.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 04:47 PM)
Why is Justin Timberlake playing ping pong against Peyton Manning? Why are they both speaking chinese? Why is this supposed to make me want to buy a TV?

lighten up man, jeez. Its supposed to be funny not some deep thought provoking commercial