Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
Hey Garrett Wolfe!

My Brother in law went to NIU, and I spent a lot of time going to see games with Turner first and then him over the years. Pretty much if NIU ran outside the tackles with a sweep Wolfe ran like crazy. If they tried to go between the tackles. He got stuffed just about everytime.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
My Brother in law went to NIU, and I spent a lot of time going to see games with Turner first and then him over the years. Pretty much if NIU ran outside the tackles with a sweep Wolfe ran like crazy. If they tried to go between the tackles. He got stuffed just about everytime.

he absolutely torched ohio state when ohio state was ranked #1 with troy smith...

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 09:31 PM)
Words can't describe how awful Matt Forte has been tonight and for this season for the most part.

the fumbles are certainly on him....but this offensive line overhaul clearly didn't work....Omiyale is terrible, and Pace has 0 drive off the ball run blocking

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 09:32 PM)
Love the same old goal line play calling. Bunch the defense up and and run up the middle. Creative and brilliant.

Not a fan of the play calling either but if your oline doesn't get blown up there is no reason not to be able to run it in there. This is also where I hate the fact that all the Bears receivers are so small. I love the fade route around the goal line.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 19, 2009 -> 03:34 AM)
the fumbles are certainly on him....but this offensive line overhaul clearly didn't work....Omiyale is terrible, and Pace has 0 drive off the ball run blocking

Oh, I agree the OL sucks...but Forte has no burst this year and even when there is a hole, he can't do anything productive with it.