Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Our 3rd round and 4th round picks better be OL next year, because this is ridiculous. Also, what has happened to Forte? Even when he gets space, he's running like a complete b****. Not Cutler's best game, but again, he had a helluva 2nd half. Next Sunday is a must win @ Cincy now.

That was the only critical mistake I saw Pace make that night, and it really wasn't even that bad, you're on the road in a dome and he probably couldn't hear. I saw Pace throw pancakes like 5 times tonight. If you want to look at a single lineman to blame look at Omiyale, check out the Forte fumble when he let his guy right through and got Forte destroyed. Or towards the end where he blew a play and followed it up by a false start penalty. Omiyale is absolutely brutal, quite possibly the worst player in the NFL. I'm not exaggerating.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 11:31 PM)
Wow. Our 3rd round and 4th round picks better be OL next year, because this is ridiculous. Also, what has happened to Forte? Even when he gets space, he's running like a complete b****. Not Cutler's best game, but again, he had a helluva 2nd half. Next Sunday is a must win @ Cincy now.

It's hard to get a rhythm when the line is already penetrated by the time he gets the ball from Cutler. Unless you'd rather he run faster into the arms of DLs. There is nothing he can do with this pathetic run blocking he's getting.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 18, 2009 -> 10:34 PM)
That was the only critical mistake I saw Pace make that night, and it really wasn't even that bad, you're on the road in a dome and he probably couldn't hear. I saw Pace throw pancakes like 5 times tonight. If you want to look at a single lineman to blame look at Omiyale, check out the Forte fumble when he let his guy right through and got Forte destroyed. Or towards the end where he blew a play and followed it up by a false start penalty. Omiyale is absolutely brutal, quite possibly the worst player in the NFL. I'm not exaggerating.

I've said this since the opening game vs the Packers. Why Omiyale is starting STILL is beyond me. He's absolutely disgustingly bad. Beekman is WAY better.