Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jan 9, 2010 -> 10:48 PM)
For the love of God, please no.

Of course, I don't know who to hate worse, the Cowboys or Favre.

Favre. Do you really want to hear anymore verbal bukkake for Favre at this point? I have to put it on mute when I watch a Vikings game.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 09:41 AM)
Just heard on ESPN Radio that some are projecting that Tim Tebow might get drafted int he first round.

That.... is a wasted pick.

If it's Seattle, I'll puke. They better not waist either of those two top 15 picks on him.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 02:06 PM)
And all of a sudden the Ravens of the 2q look like the Pats of the 1q.

That was jumping the gun a little, the only reason NE has 7 points is because Baltimore didn't challenge for some reason.

Brady is playing like ass but I'm not putting this game on him. Of his 3 picks so far, 1 was because he chucked it up, but 2 were off his WRs hands. The fumble got knocked right out of his hand, I guess he should've felt the pressure coming, but what can you do when it's right in your face?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
Brady is playing like ass but I'm not putting this game on him. Of his 3 picks so far, 1 was because he chucked it up, but 2 were off his WRs hands. The fumble got knocked right out of his hand, I guess he should've felt the pressure coming, but what can you do when it's right in your face?

That last interception was definitely Brady's fault. Watson got hit as the ball was getting to him and didn't have a chance of making that play.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 03:01 PM)
That last interception was definitely Brady's fault. Watson got hit as the ball was getting to him and didn't have a chance of making that play.

I didn't see the replay on that. Of course Brady has several ones that hit Raven defenders on the hands that got dropped too.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 03:23 PM)
By soon, you mean "Next week against the Colts"?

Well, that post is about to be made irrelevant in a minute, but a 13 point lead in the 4th with 12 minutes to go is by no means insurmountable.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 10, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)

I thought that when Brady fumbled, the refs rule it an incomplete pass?

This may be Warner's last season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/200...tory?id=4813241

I love how Adam Shefter starts the article by saying "Arizona's next loss could mark the last time quarterback Kurt Warner plays in an NFL game." It's unlikely they win the Super Bowl, or maybe even win against Green Bay, but by already assuming they're not going to win the championship bothers me.

Edited by WilliamTell