Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:06 AM)
Telander and Morrissey are pretty much the same beast, and I cant stand either of them for the scenario you presented above, it is 100% true.

In other news, John Harbaugh hits the 'Boys below the belt:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/i...oys-in-new-book

Your move, DBAHO ;)

That's what you get when you have Jerry Jones as your owner. At least now, with TO gone and his son having more influence, they're getting back to being more of a "team", and it's starting to show IMO.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its going to be a really long game....warner will pick this team apart if they sit back in the cover 2....and when we blitz we aren't getting to the qb, and we certainly can't afford to play man on those receivers with no pressure on the qb

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 10:19 AM)
Exactly what I was thinking... What a selfish move. He's really pissing me off this year.

I've been complaining for two years about his idiot self. I also b****ed a lot about Urlacher but realize we miss him.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 10:25 AM)
this is the downfield passing we should have been seeing all year from Cutler...hopefully Turner is finally catching on

Just looking at the route running from our WR's. THey don't run crisp routes. THey are still lightyears better than what we've had for a couple years but it would be nice if they'd cut there routes short when Jay is getting pressured and did something.

Cutler is so so good.

That negative play killed the drive.