Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 10:31 AM)
the defensive ends on this team are horrendously overrated

If we had a special DE, Brown would be fine. Problem is we don't have one. I hope Gaines Adams turns into one casue otherwise we really pissed away a pick.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to see how the D responds.......two plays...two first downs.

This is really really bad. Angelo secured his job with the Cutler move but the personell we have aren't looking good and quite frankly it might be both Lovie and JA that could lose there jobs this off-season. I know Lovie has a big contract left, but I'm fine to dump him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:53 PM)
Time for a whole new coaching staff.

this really has to happen. This is lovie's D. he ran rivera out to implement his own system. It didn't work. The D is so bad...thank god we at least have a few offensive weapons to build around going forward

good lord...this offense makes a few good plays, then a negative play puts them in a huge hole....arizona blitzes, we can't protect and cutler is either sacked or has to get rid of the ball quickly....so predictable

QUOTE (knightni @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:51 PM)
What's new? That's been happening for years. The Cover-2 is a failed experiment. It leaves he team wide open for short passes.

There isn't a single defensive scheme available that this defense would have success with. We have two LB who suck, a horrible secondary, mediocre DE, and with Harris not being what he once was mediocre to bad DT.