Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy f*** you f***ing pieces of s***. Do you have any f***ing pride? f***ing terrible coaching, terrible in every aspect of defense. Just go the f*** home. This is a complete embarrassment.

Lovie's ass needs to be on the hot seat.

QUOTE (Tex @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 11:04 AM)
This is my first chance to see the Bears, is the defense really that bad? f*** this, and the special teams coach better review what is a live ball and when to run away.

Umm...yes, the D really is this bad. Its one thing if you have one bad game...its another when twice in 3 weeks you get absolutely torched.

Troy Aikman on the D: They really really look slow....this is embarassing.

I wonder how much longer the game will stay televised for me before it gets switched to another game.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 07:09 PM)
the bengals game was worse

I was at that game, and I have tried to block it out. I'm not sure it was worse though, as the Bengals at least have a balanced offense. The Cardinals are running it down our throats, and they suck at that aspect.

Is it worse to have the Cardinals score four times in a row or the Bengals score 5 times in a row in the first half?

These are the difficult questions that the Bears defense must answer.

Oh and to add insult to injury the only decent secondary player is down and Afalava is out as well.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 11:13 AM)
A part of me wonders how Lovie leaves the field tonight with a job.

ANd this is at home which makes it far worse, imo. You get embarassed like this at home....you lose your job. Two blowouts in three weeks...not good....not good.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 11:14 AM)
Let's just hope that Cutler can somehow manage to make this game entertaining.

To be honest...this is where he'll throw picks. He's palyed great and I'll here how much jay sucks from casual fans and dumbasses alike who don't understand that you have no chance when your down 30...what the f*** else are you supposed to do.

We need to go for this. Our only chance of a game is getting this converted...a field goal is stupid.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 02:14 PM)
Green Bay offensive line is playing the best I've seen them all year. Granted it is the Buccaneers. Good to have Clifton and Tauscher back.

Had it not been for turnovers this game would be a blowout.

Yeah this should be a blowout but I've been pretty happy with the play from Josh Freeman today. He's made his mistakes but he's made some good passes too. Atleast he gives me a reason to watch the Bucs for the rest of the season.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:21 PM)
Yeah this should be a blowout but I've been pretty happy with the play from Josh Freeman today. He's made his mistakes but he's made some good passes too. Atleast he gives me a reason to watch the Bucs for the rest of the season.

Yeah, Freeman has been fine. I liked him the most out of any QBs in the draft, he should definitely have a solid future for Tampa.