Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 03:05 PM)
Best game of the year but Cutler was still hit and hurried a ton.

True, but to be fair. . . the game dictated passing on every down basically. He was hit and hurried but if they had played as bad as they had a few games ago. . . Cutler might be hospitalized.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 03:13 PM)
True, but to be fair. . . the game dictated passing on every down basically. He was hit and hurried but if they had played as bad as they had a few games ago. . . Cutler might be hospitalized.

I hate when people determine good line play by how many times the QB was sacked only. The QB doesn't have to get sacked a single time for a line to still have a bad game (though it's obviously better than your QB getting sacked 5 times).

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 03:24 PM)
Bad day for Bears and Packers fans today...

Bears get their clocks cleaned at home by Arizona and the Pack lose to a winless Bucs.

We got something in common,we are both mediocre teams at best.

Pack are going to get their clocks cleaned by Dallas next week. Hopefully GB is somewhat in wild card contention come week 16 when I go to the Packers game.

At least the Bulls are doing well, but I knew they would, just need a scorer.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:10 PM)
I wonder how much longer the game will stay televised for me before it gets switched to another game.

I don't think they came back for the 2nd half here in Texas. I had had enough so switched to playing mafia wars on facebook.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 05:50 PM)
Chris Johnson is better than your team's running back.

Unless there's some Vikings fans here.. your probably right. Chris Johnson is a freak of a talent.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (daa84 @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 01:55 PM)
this really has to happen. This is lovie's D. he ran rivera out to implement his own system. It didn't work. The D is so bad...thank god we at least have a few offensive weapons to build around going forward

Rivera was due a new contract that would've mean they had to give him a substantial raise and really he wasn't all that. What would Rivera do with these players right now? When Rivera was here, and needed to make adjustments, what happened? Nothing... What's he doing right now in SD? Nothing

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 8, 2009 -> 06:10 PM)
Rivera was due a new contract that would've mean they had to give him a substantial raise and really he wasn't all that. What would Rivera do with these players right now? When Rivera was here, and needed to make adjustments, what happened? Nothing... What's he doing right now in SD? Nothing

Not sure if it would of mattered, but when the Bears had the 3rd and 25 at the 4, I would of sent the house. That is something Rivera would of done. Instead they almost got the first down and had to room to punt and the Bears never got back down field.

Edited by Brian