Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 09:32 PM)
Attn Lubbie: Your timeouts don't carry over and you can't cash them in at the end of the game. Feel free to use them with 1min left in the half

Remember when he called that timeout in the playoff game against Seattle and almost gave them a shot to get back in it? lmao

Why not just a Forte run, then a QB sneak, then a Forte run, then another QB sneak when we get inside the opponents' 3 or closer? Christ. I'm not behind the decision Cutler made, but it's not rocket science, Turner. All I heard all year is how great Cutler to Olsen will be in the redzone, and Olsen wasn't even f***ing in.

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 08:47 PM)
Why not just a Forte run, then a QB sneak, then a Forte run, then another QB sneak when we get inside the opponents' 3 or closer? Christ. I'm not behind the decision Cutler made, but it's not rocket science. All I heard all year is how great Cutler to Olsen will be in the redzone, and Olsen wasn't even f***ing in.

I was thinking the same thing, Turner hung Cutler out to dry on that goal line series. Two of the exact same runs and a draw fake to the eligable lineman(Shaffer) that just checked in. The 49ers knew what they were doing on that last play

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 09:18 PM)
I think the bears should be renamed the p****'s for as long as lubbie is in office. Will we ever throw the actual amount of yards we need for a 1st down? 2nd and 8? -2 yard screen. 3rd and 7? -3 yard screen. Keep it up guys, its working

Maybe Turner doesnt want Cutler to try to force it in the red zone and he's calling ultra conservative pass plays

Where is Olsen and Clark in the red zone??