Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Jay Cutler...

1) He is going to get s*** for throwing 4 INTs, when 3 of them werent his fault.

2) This O-Line is going to get him killed.

I thought he's actually looked really good today. That play down the field for 40+ yards that was called back on a illegal man down field was one hell of a throw.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 10:24 PM)
The 5th INT was just a piss poor throw by Cutler. so 2 INTs on the night basically.

Yeah. I feel for the guy because the team around him is miserable, and he obviously has a ton of talent. But he's had his moments of being point-blank awful. That can't be sugar-coated.

Anyway, I have no idea how good or bad he is, because the team around him -- and his offensive coach -- are brutal.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 12, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
How can Cutler be so horrible in the red zone????

Its a combination of a few things. Tight area. Our receivers are horrible at making plays. Hit them in the break basket on a slant, sure. Make a decision on their own. f*** that. Olsen for all of his talent can't get open. Bad line puts lots of pressure on QB.

Crappy Line + receivers who can't catch or run routes or get open + small area + QB who knows he is the only one that can make the play = bad red zone execution.